Created 19th June 2012 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

AnimaL

i still remember diggy playing on na servers and losing by few points

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Coleman

Doesn’t Swarlz drink piss?

gave him two smirnoff shots free for taking that challenge, what a lad.

Also, this is mostly a thread of whose penis would cause the bigger anal gape followed by who would cry first.

Last edited by FIR,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

US teams are gonna rape us because the skill level in eu has had no reason to increase lately, whereas theirs has. Then the top eu teams are gonna fold after i46 and the americans are gonna take the credit for destroying the eu scene :D

wrock

vier

Quoted from Sideshow

US teams are gonna rape us because the skill level in eu has had no reason to increase lately, whereas theirs has. Then the top eu teams are gonna fold after i46 and the americans are gonna take the credit for destroying the eu scene :D

or we win and the curret prem teams retire because they alrdy rule the world

Extremer

We could just unite and make fun of the Australians. They’re just silly.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from harbleu

[…]
pretty sure none of us would ever make that excuse if we lost. but think what you want. also the idea that diggy would rape any NA team in its prime is pretty funny since coL in its prime was just as dominant.

It wasn’t reallymy point that you’d use it as an excuse, just that it’d be that bit extra embarrassing for european teams. Also, I’m fairly sure a lot of you would since it’s a completely legitimate excuse. Not necessarily talking about the teams here, since I think the rivalry is more ideological with the key proponents having absolutely nothing to do with invite/prem.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an all-NA team grand final to be honest. Lets face it the only teams with a hope of beating any of the top 4 in America in even conditions are Epsilon and Infused.

I just want to rub the drama Llama a bit more and say I hope Cookye goes huge versus them, remember the “cookye hacks” Gotfrag fiasco of a couple of years back, the same people who accused him of cheating will probably be shaking his hand at LAN.

Waebi

‹Con›

LAN is no scare for cheaters anymore

It’d be interesting to see EU teams playing against NA teams by NA rules as well

AnimaL

Quoted from Hildreth

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an all-NA team grand final to be honest. Lets face it the only teams with a hope of beating any of the top 4 in America in even conditions are Epsilon and Infused.

I just want to rub the drama Llama a bit more and say I hope Cookye goes huge versus them, remember the “cookye hacks” Gotfrag fiasco of a couple of years back, the same people who accused him of cheating will probably be shaking his hand at LAN.

im pretty sure they still think hes hacking

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Dosu

am i the only one who thinks that NA will crush EU?

Is that a fat joke? Shame on you.

Genmix

bobs

NA will rape sadly :(

lgl

Quoted from Extremer

We could just unite and make fun of the Australians. They’re just silly.

what an amazing idea :D

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Sounds like EU needs a training montage.

envy

Quoted from kaidus

they are playing different maps and rules to what they’re used to

Play maps which are common for both; play each of 2 maps on NA/EU server with EU/NA rules respectively. Something like this. Would be interesting.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »