Forum

Your Clan TF2 Suggestions for Valve - Important!

Created 25th February 2009 @ 09:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 Next »

Renegade

Imperial

Or buff the sandvich so it adds to his mobility (by a speed buff based on having munched a sandvich), so he can keep mobility, but in different ways, makimg the heavy choose between which one he would prefer.

Also I have a new idea, allow users to create custom menu buttons, that would be used the same way key buttons could be, as binds or other commands like “connect 1.1.1.1”
so you can have a button on main menu to connect to your favourite/ clan server. Also allow users to custom name the commands so you can have “Clan Server” “connect 1.1.1.1; password abc”.
Also maybe allow pw to do the same command as password, to save time typing it? :)

Puppets

ask waebi for your last thing renegade… ive seen him having a menu with 5 pickup servers, mafia server, rcon and rcon mapchange to badlands and granary included

Qun

GoT<3

You can make your own GUI for TF2, where you can set servers etc as a button and certain rcon commands ;)

Don’t ask me how, but I saw some people had it :)

Gaarulf

UP|

just /msg KluniQ on irc, he helped me :)

Serialloser

Hys.
NoraJ.

@Renegade

You can already add your own buttons on the gamemenu.
Just create a file named GameMenu.res in your team fortress 2/tf/resource folder and copy paste that :

http://pastebin.com/m789a7cec

If you want to add an entry in the server list you ll have to increment the number before the bracket.

TRanky

10B\'s

-No no-scope fire with 100% of accuracy, only a little of imprecision will be nice
-Remove the sandwitch and give a useful weapon to the heavy
-Make another badlands / granary / well (without trains and a secure configuration time) type maps
-Get back the equip command
-Reduce the soldier self damage a little 80-70%
-Backburner lees range than normal flamethower

Totally agree/ +1 yes plees!
-(Sturmis) att – def – def – att round format in stopwatch mode.
-(Sturmis) Stopwatch round wins on the scoreboard instead of/in addition to cap point score.
-(Gear) replace the stun-effect of the sandman with the effect of the Concussion Grenade from TFC or something similiar.
-(Fragga) Reduce the time it takes a heavy to switch between his used minigun (spinning down) to his shotgun (make this the same speed as soldier rocket to shotgun) the same o only a little more than soldier
-(Mihalch) Add damage caused, kills, heals and other statistics at round end
-(fragga) Correct the system which awards assists for kills (currently there are times when you wont get an assist despite causing that enemy huge damage)
(Bjuo) Minimize the amount of demos-breaking updates.
-Fix “phantom” rockets
-Medic only mini-map showing the current location of all teammates and their health status
-(Admirable) Optimise multi-core / multi-thread support and add 64bit version

Riemu

element //

-Remove the sandwitch and give a useful weapon to the heavy

should fucking petition that!!!!11111

Renegade

Imperial

or dont remove the sandvich, and make it useful? …

frooker

Yes, let’s make it throwable so it can do aoe stun on impact!

Mistav

Yeah or give AOE agro puller!!one1!
(sorry for the unconstructive post :P )

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

– sandwich to shotgun-taunt?
– resetting stats without getting playing time deleted :-)

Arnold

DAKKA

-No no-scope fire with 100% of accuracy, only a little of imprecision will be nice

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

dont change tooo much

TRanky

10B\'s

– sandwich to shotgun-taunt?
Good choice for hungry people

Arnold is only a little if you put the center of your screen in the middle of enemy body at close-middle range you still hiting also you can use the zomed fire or the smg

eoN^

The sniper fires pritty slowly and is really useless against most classes even now with the perfect no scope accuracy, dont nerf it guys…

Dont “fix” things that are not broken…

Sandvich is fine for pubs and fro a laugh, why change it to something else? Unless someone has some really good ideas about what it should be changed to my opinion will stay as leave it alone, the only update that i think is completely wrong is the Scout update… But its only really wrong for us, the competitive side. We cant expect a company to say “Oh lets change the whole game because a few thousand out a couple of million people want it like that”…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 Next »