Forum

Prolong humiliation time

Created 1st May 2012 @ 20:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

choiie

keso

I got the thought when infused raped the last cap yesterday and then went on to rape mid just 10 seconds afterwards; giving teams the chance to reassemble and plan the next mid fight might make it a bit harder steamrolling.

Kaidus’ note that it would take away too much game time makes sense to be fair, so I guess it’s not the best idea. I just figured it might be worth some discussion since I don’t think anybody’s really considered it since it was shortened (whenever that was).

2nuts

I think this is a good idea as long as it’s doesn’t eat up the game time, so if it’s possible stop the time during humiliation time.
If that can’t be achieved then fuck it imo

Ghostface

spire

mp_timelimit “32” & mp_bonusroundtime “10”?

2nuts

Won’t work… if it’s a really slow match… like a 1-2 score map (not that often but still)

Snyyppis

RLM

Again the americans are one step ahead with their half-times, pfft!

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

how bout giving a team the possibility of having 1 or 2 Timeouts per Map they can use after a round.
Timeout means pause the game while the bonusroundtime and have maximum 5 (or shorter) min on your timeout.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Snyyppis

Again the americans are one step ahead with their half-times, pfft!

For some reason, that’s currently escaping me, they always are.

trams

-><-

Yeah, prolong it with 2 secs, Its hard to put in a snus as it is now.

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

[…]

bind “mouse1” “say ez” ?

I see you’ve found Dennia’s config

antyjc

2ne1

sometimes u cant get into spawn in time to get all the fresh just spawned frags, they are just sat there waiting for u but u cant get in in time. i think we should prolong humiliation time so that everyone has a chance to get the after round frags and pad their scores.

zidouxiao

Quoted from antyjc

sometimes u cant get into spawn in time to get all the fresh just spawned frags, they are just sat there waiting for u but u cant get in in time. i think we should prolong humiliation time so that everyone has a chance to get the after round frags and pad their scores.

who cares about playing an actual round anyway?

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from .

[…]
I see you’ve found Dennia’s config

who?

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from .

[…]

who cares about playing an actual round anyway?

It seems you’ll have to start caring if you want to reach higher divs.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2