Forum

Medic gets uber from hitting buildings since last update?

Created 19th April 2012 @ 05:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

GooDKaT.CAT

[LBC]

Quoted from doks

[…]
°how the hell do you wanna use it ? im pretty sure it works only on enemy buildings

Generally, the tp is placed outside the nest, and on some rare cases the dispenser too. And I’m well aware it would only work on enemy buildings. If this works on teamates buildings, I don’t think I’ll be asking.

So I don’t see what’s your point.

Waiting for official responses.

Last edited by GooDKaT.CAT,

Orchid

|=3

I think there was a point in the rules about an update coming out mid season then its banned until said otherwise!

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Why the hell would it be banned? Engi carrying stuff was allowed. It’s not a new unlock.

GooDKaT.CAT

[LBC]

Quoted from Orchid

I think there was a point in the rules about an update coming out mid season then its banned until said otherwise!

2.2 Weapon Rules
2.2.1 Banned Unlocks List. Unlocks released during the season are banned

The rules only talk about unlocks, not about “in-game” changes. They changed the on-hit attributes of allowed weapons.

Anyway, no matter what, I’ll post the response in our (hl) match page of tonight, to be fair for opponent :)

Last edited by GooDKaT.CAT,

Pricee

has $w@G

need video evidence

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I have not encountered this bug yet but if someone is caught intentionally abusing this bug the team will be punished.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from CanFo

I have not encountered this bug yet but if someone is caught intentionally abusing this bug the team will be punished.

It’s not a bug. They added it in an update and didn’t fix it on the fix update a day later. It’s a feature.

ondkaja

IKEA

I don’t see why it should be banned either. It’s not OP because the buildings should be protected by teammates and the engineer himself. The only exception would be tp on gpit defense. But then it’s really only the question of balance: build teleporter and your teammates will arrive to the point faster, but the enemy medic MIGHT get uber earlier.

AnimaL

teleports have no blood so they cant build uber with ubersaw, therefor it must be a bug

Fishy

How many times have you medics meleed a building in 6v6 play exactly?

CapTVK

HoT<3

Quoted from Pricee

need video evidence

Meet the AUM (automatic uber machine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqXyv4R0wzY

The blutsauger and black box also get health with hits on buildings.

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from Fishy

How many times have you medics meleed a building in 6v6 play exactly?

In highlander it could affect gameplay tho. Say that you uber in, kill the enemy engie and then wipe the enemy team off roof on cp2 on Badwater. If you’re playing it smart you’ll leave their disp / telly which means instant uber for pushing ahead to cp 3.

laerin

-9w-

The engineer can destroy buildings/switch class to destroy all his buildings. It is a pretty stupid addition if it’s intentional though.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Ban Ubersaw, it’s already imba.

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Quoted from CanFo

This happens. If a med hits buildings they WILL get 25% uber.
I think it is a mistake on Valves behave not sure how much longer it will be around.

Quoted from Herr_P

[…]

In highlander it could affect gameplay tho. Say that you uber in, kill the enemy engie and then wipe the enemy team off roof on cp2 on Badwater. If you’re playing it smart you’ll leave their disp / telly which means instant uber for pushing ahead to cp 3.

Damn you Herr_P. Don’t give are tactics away.

Last edited by Jazz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »