Forum

Just a casual idea

Created 12th April 2012 @ 20:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Fishy

We all know how bad the quick fix is, ideas for a new medigun were clearly running dry.
What about an uber that makes med and the target invisible? Before you dismiss it straight away, think about it, it could work. Invis works as normal spy invis, bump into someone or get hurt you are kinda shown.

wrock

vier

Quoted from Fishy

We all know how bad the quick fix is, ideas for a new medigun were clearly running dry.
What about an uber that makes med and the target invisible? Before you dismiss it straight away, think about it, it could work. Invis works as normal spy invis, bump into someone or get hurt you are kinda shown.

you’re joking right?

DuPe

[9mm]
HHH

I think I have seen that somewhere, was it like the medigun? :-D

Fishy

just an idea, tell me the problems then instead of just flaming please

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

whats the point of the uber then? as soon as your pokcet or demo starts shooting you are spotted????

Fishy

Maybe sneaky backcaps with med and heavy, maybe getting right up to enemy med with double soldier and firing together to kill.

aaaaa

yeah man i can see it now

uber 2 scouts, run behind, 5x backcap speed holy shit this could be the new meta

the question is are the people ready for a game changing concept probably not because its too hard to adapt but good thinking anyway

Fishy

pubs would love it at the very least, especially lobbies

caned

MEAT
LEGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM9DmEXtxPk

dougiie

CotC

so casual

what about a charge that makes you fly for ten seconds? that would be just as fair , wouldn’t it?

.Jack

Last time when i was stoned i thought about such a medigun…….but wait. NO, not even than i thought about such a weird shit….

doks

what ever you are using.. just stop

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

how about a medigun that summons 2 bot heavies for 8 seconds

Min:Dfreak

http://files.sharenator.com/i_smell_a_troll_Family_guy-s360x360-291490-535.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »