Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 73 Next »

onv

Anakin t’es un boss stoo.
gg

Last edited by onv,

AnAkkk

Quoted from rain82k

I had one of Sourcemod extension on it which should prevent the upload of data! I did this to test time off and rebooted the server! It is important that you must account for by steam plugin to log in?

No, that’s only for the name hack detection feature.

Quoted from onv

Anakin t’es un boss stoo.
gg

Merci :)

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from Mommy

You need to look at it in a more abstract less emotional way.

That’s the point, this is too abstract. You need to be realistic; this is not a legal catastrophe or an atrocious violation of our human rights. This is nothing.

Mommy

who is?
CGAY&BB

Quoted from Sylosin

[…]
That’s the point, this is too abstract. You need to be realistic; this is not a legal catastrophe or an atrocious violation of our human rights. This is nothing.

So is speeding. Still you pay the fine when you are caught.

I will be more careful with game servers in my country based on my 20 years of business experience. It is OK when you consent, however you can not make that decision for everybody else.

AnAkkk

Found a new one, thanks to oamaok script.

pajanus – http://etf2l.org/forum/user/59275/
http://i.imgur.com/kArzz.jpg

Setlet

Quoted from AnAkkk

Found a new one, thanks to oamaok script.

pajanus – http://etf2l.org/forum/user/59275/
http://i.imgur.com/kArzz.jpg

He cheated in pubs so it shouldn’t matter!!!

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

He cheated in pubs so it shouldn’t matter!!!

oh you…

Tell me, what do you do with witches?

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from sick-lizard

Tell me, what do you do with witches?

you just summed up the thread. Its basically a witch hunt. All the whiners are those people who stand on the side thinking “human rights?”

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Mommy

So is speeding. Still you pay the fine when you are caught.

This is a bad analogy, think of a new one

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
This is a bad analogy, think of a new one

using analogies in this case is useless. You can always find a way to bypass the whole idea. I could for instance create an analogy that is perfectly sensible and kinda allows me to cheat. For instance, weed is illegal in most of the world, but there are countries that allow it. Hence, if Im playing on my teams server and the owner of the server (in this case, lets say my teammate or myself) allows me to cheat, it is alright to do so.
My point is, stop being such brats. Things like these have been around for ages. Maybe in different forms, but still. I remember the good old 1.6 days where the server forced you to take screenshots of your game and the scoreboard (it was usable cause of the transparency of the 1.6 scoreboard, you could see both the server name and people in it AND the possible wallhack) and saved them on your harddrive. This happened if an admin was suspicious of you. You were banned automatically and the only way to lift the ban was to upload the screenshots to the servers forums chasing a chance of mercy.

Last edited by Orchid,

Angel

Quoted from Orchid

using analogies in this case is useless. You can always find a way to bypass the whole idea.

– Screens gathering using an exploit (aka cheat) and abusing elementary privacy rights (anakin).

– Ban in league for playing on the DM and pub servers with cheats (etf2l admins).

– Removal of the “very secret” console command cl_allowdownloads 0 (unnamed Mr. X).

Stupid people are stupid. They can’t understand what you said because they haven’t brain.

Quoted from Enef

Valve just showing again and again that they don’t WANT tf2 to be a competitive game at this point.

Seriously TF2 never be popular & respectable competitive game with dumbhead leaders like listed above.

mici

Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to execute restricted console commands on players
Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to prevent players from executing console commands

quik

vs
Fe |

Anakin fixed

envy

Quoted from Angel

– Screens gathering using an exploit (aka cheat) and abusing elementary privacy rights (anakin).
– Ban in league for playing on the DM and pub servers with cheats (etf2l admins).

– Elaborate “elementary privacy rights”. You seems like love to throw it whenever you want, but there is still no explanation.
– League bans players with VAC ban. Screenshot and confirmation by the person who did cheat is much more legit than VAC ban.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 73 Next »