Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 73 Next »

Trath

Quoted from Linus

honestly, if you were just gonna “try what its like to play with hacks” why not just create a f2p account..? I don’t see the point of risking your steam account with a potential vac ban/etf2l ban just for an “attempt”. So stupid =/

100% right.
So if MatnuN was actually good and had gamesense how did he do something so stupid? -> he must have been hacking

Hallow

P.O.P

So what is Matnun and Tarkus getting banned? How long? Are the ETF2L admin seeing this as definitive proof?

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Hallow

So what is Matnun and Tarkus getting banned? How long? Are the ETF2L admin seeing this as definitive proof?

Don’t think ETF2L have made any announcement regarding this yet. (I could be wrong)

Fanva

good job anakin, keep it up!

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from JohnnyBambo

I looked through my pics and found him:

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/48071/

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19022039/steam_0_0_6509168_07_09_2012_20_31_27.jpg

Thanks Anakin

great work

thermal vision trainers

Rdios

REVERTO

lol ridiculous shitstorm

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Hallow

If the admins see this as proof, they will get one year off. No official announcement has been made yet though.

Vaskie

BulletClub

About the commands someone posted above, i don’t think it matters much, as a server can force clients to have a command enabled (not completely sure, but have heard it in the past).

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

is it just me or someone’s actually deleting posts?

rarecandy

Yea someone posted console commands to bypass this anti-cheat = post deleted

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I deleted several posts. While the screenshot feature may be trivial to disable, I’d prefer you didn’t post how-tos for obvious reasons. Let’s make the most of it while it lasts, which won’t be for long, for the reasons Skyride listed.

Apologies if this comes up as aggressive censorship to anyone, that’s not my intent.

Last edited by emb,

Vaskie

BulletClub

Quoted from emb

I deleted several posts. While the screenshot feature may be trivial to disable, I’d prefer you didn’t post how-tos for obvious reasons. Let’s make the most of it while it lasts, which won’t be for long, for the reasons Skyride listed.

Apologies if this comes up as aggressive censorship to anyone, that’s not my intent.

I might be wrong, but Anakin could easily make it that the server forces several commands on the clients game, making it that even if the player uses such commands, it wouldn’t matter as the server would force them (Not completely sure on this, but one can only hope).

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Vaskie

[…]

I might be wrong, but Anakin could easily make it that the server forces several commands on the clients game, making it that even if the player uses such commands, it wouldn’t matter as the server would force them (Not completely sure on this, but one can only hope).

He’s doing this already, however this is not meant to be possible. Valve disabled it a while ago and he’s using an exploit to do it.

Vaskie

BulletClub

Personally i don’t see an issue with it. The more people that get caught the better.

Quoted from Miek

[…]
He’s doing this already, however this is not meant to be possible. Valve disabled it a while ago and he’s using an exploit to do it.

It’s an exploit, you can’t use most commands from the server side.

I don’t care what it’s being used for, it’s an exploit. Please don’t tell me it’s in the Source SDK, it isn’t. Unless you start calling exploits “features”.

Last edited by Crazyman,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 73 Next »