Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 73 Next »

AnAkkk

Quoted from smziii

are u actually accusing nace of cheating? are you aware of his esports history?

Of course I am. I just lost all trust I had in that AC staff, even if there wasn’t much left as there seem real problem in it if the “esports history” is took into account to know if someone cheats or not. inb4 “I saw Nace playing at LAN, he was good”.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Dummy

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Of course I am. I just lost all trust I had in that AC staff, even if there wasn’t much left as there seem real problem in it if the “esports history” is took into account to know if someone cheats or not. inb4 “I saw Nace playing at LAN, he was good”.

Besides, it was a plug-in which proved he hacked so how is there any doubt? anything in it besides the AC team being stubborn?

Knutsson

bk.

Anakin is mad becuase he ain’t Nace…
FACT!

Will you go to any tf2 lan?

Abra

Quoted from Knutsson

FACT!

yes

Last edited by Abra,

kaidus

WiK?

Nace stop reading my team chat. Ok? Ok.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Casual

[…]
You’re aware that his history is 100% irrelevant?

His History is somewhat not irrelevant Because of that he has been playing for a long time in the high end games, QL which is a lot simular to TF2 as said he can handle pressure etc… But then again it could be irrelevant if he was bad at QL and wanted to be good at another different game :))) LOL CHEATS NACE DIN DUMME FAN :PPPPPPPPPPP

AnAkkk

Quoted from Knutsson

FACT!

Will you go to any tf2 lan?

I was at INSA LAN, I didn’t play though.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

http://i.imgur.com/61yUY.gif

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]nah, im sure all the pov demos by now have been “deleted” and since there is no proof we will just watch qn getting dicked in prem now

thats btw what people are talking about in your rec post.
dont really get your anger that´s deep inside your heart. just play this cartoon game for 3year olds and relax abit mate and you will find like minded people to play a good tf2. in this forum you come arround like a massiv twat but your actually a good player and fun to play with but people will never find out if you dont behave :D

Last edited by IPZIE,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
His History is somewhat not irrelevant Because of that he has been playing for a long time in the high end games, QL which is a lot simular to TF2 as said he can handle pressure etc… But then again it could be irrelevant if he was bad at QL and wanted to be good at another different game :))) LOL CHEATS NACE DIN DUMME FAN :PPPPPPPPPPP

It is still irrelevant however. Because saying he was a top QL player does not have any relation to if he cheats or not. Anyone can cheat. Boomeh was a top tf2 player before he cheated…. You would think the LANs he went to (and proved himself) would vindicate him and prove his skill. Yet at the end of the day he was a cheater. This instance alone shows how you must look at all accusations with a clear head. It’s also why I feel smzi and shocky are bad choices for AC admins. While I respect both of them dearly, they will always look at other players near their level as innocent and be more suspicious of fast risers. Anyone can hack, good or bad; that is why it’s irrelevant.

Anyway, I wasn’t having a dig smzi I was just saying; it feels to me that the past AC admins have all had more experience in this and have done a pretty poor job. I can’t see how new, inexperienced ac admins will live up to any expectations. Also from your posts you do come across of having this bias because of Nace’s background.

Anyway that’s my two cents. I don’t give a shit anyway because I fucking pwn all those shitters (bar big man boomeh).

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

well i know crasp will hate me for that but i just want to point out that I/we had some demos from nace and I/we watched them, nothing obvious in there. Sorry for my bad formulation that might look like I wouldnt care about nace cuz he was a sick quake player. Didnt think about the multiple meanings that statement actually has.

ps: gibbz dont rate the capability of ac admins or their experience with cheats and if u can do it better why dont you just apply yourself and proove it ;)

Last edited by smziii,

octochris

(0v0)

smzi about to get gryzored

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from smziii

ps: gibbz dont rate the capability of ac admins or their experience with cheats and if u can do it better why dont you just apply yourself and proove it ;)

Unfortunately you made me just facepalm. The whole “if you think you can do better, prove it” ethos is also so unrelated. I never said I was a better choice. I never said anyone was. If I said white bread tastes like shit does it mean I like brown bread better?

No. That’s a pretty dumb response.

On topic, I never judged you as a bad AC admin. I was stating you are inexperienced and others (with more experience) have fallen harder then you. If anything it was constructive criticism. Don’t take it as anything more.

You must also understand that as a part of the ETF2L playerbase, it is of my concern to rate you. (As I’ve said I actually don’t give a shit – this is just for arguments sake.) I mean it can be compared to a policeforce (AC TEAM) for your government (ETF2L). They do a job for the community (ETF2L playerbase) stopping crime and busting bad guys (Old_Grandma). At the end of the day, I wouldn’t want an inexperienced cop running around shooting innocent people and letting bad guys off scott-free. Just sayin’ bro.

mad? nomad.

Hunt3r

LAME

some people in this thread
http://i.imgur.com/lsrR6.jpg

minimoose

Quoted from GibbZ

[…]

Unfortunately you made me just facepalm. The whole “if you think you can do better, prove it” ethos is also so unrelated. I never said I was a better choice. I never said anyone was. If I said white bread tastes like shit does it mean I like brown bread better?

No. That’s a pretty dumb response.

On topic, I never judged you as a bad AC admin. I was stating you are inexperienced and others (with more experience) have fallen harder then you. If anything it was constructive criticism. Don’t take it as anything more.

You must also understand that as a part of the ETF2L playerbase, it is of my concern to rate you. (As I’ve said I actually don’t give a shit – this is just for arguments sake.) I mean it can be compared to a policeforce (AC TEAM) for your government (ETF2L). They do a job for the community (ETF2L playerbase) stopping crime and busting bad guys (Old_Grandma). At the end of the day, I wouldn’t want an inexperienced cop running around shooting innocent people and letting bad guys off scott-free. Just sayin’ bro.

mad? nomad.

You’re so mad bro xoxoxo

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 73 Next »