\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

boomeh – 75 in 24 mins – 37 in 46 mins // Average: 1.96 detections/min
rub – 26 in 30 mins // Average: 0.8 detections/min
Fix – 273 in 50 mins – 313 in 34 mins // Average: 7.33 detections/min
danny – 200 in 21 mins // Average: 9.52 detections/min
Fwn – 95 in 34 mins – 36 in 5 mins – 137 in 39 mins // Average: 4,5 detections/min
reactioN – 118 in 11 mins // Average: 10.72 detections/min
[…]

Doesn’t mean anything as long as we can’t compare these stats with false positive ones.

AnAkkk

Quoted from nTraum

[…]

Doesn’t mean anything as long as we can’t compare these stats with false positive ones.

True.

octochris

(0v0)

Best way to determine false positives would be to run it at LAN, whilst it is possible someone would run a hack at LAN, it obviously would drive down the chance of someone doing so dramatically.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Abra

[…]

poor anaken,how you can be related to any anticheat staff? you ban so much innocent people,your knowledge about cheats is near zero ,less then 5 year old girl have. I mean its like a policeman whos runing on streets and shooting everyone with his shotgun screaming “F**KING CRIMINALS,THEY ARE EVERYWHERE”.

haha abra i remember the match you played against us. never seen a more obv. cheater. the stv was just hilariouse

Abra

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

haha abra i remember the match you played against us. never seen a more obv. cheater. the stv was just hilariouse

yes, i am pretty good,but i dont remember anything about matches with you

Last edited by Abra,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from octochris

Best way to determine false positives would be to run it at LAN, whilst it is possible someone would run a hack at LAN, it obviously would drive down the chance of someone doing so dramatically.

Well, since I helped testing and you’re willing to drop the LAN requirement feel free to ask me to test it again.

From the results it seems that if you’re actually triggerbotting, you ARE going to get detected (with a certain % false positives). Meaning: if you’re not detected you are most likely not triggerbotting.

@abra
You’re an idiot.

Last edited by Casual,

AnAkkk

It’s interesting when you do a bit of search on F2P accounts used to cheat though.

Added:

Didgi – http://etf2l.org/forum/user/2939/ – Triggerbot Detector + DBlocker

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Abra

[…]
yes, i am pretty good,but i dont remember anything about matches with you

http://etf2l.org/matches/14343/

antyjc

2ne1

hilariouse

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Casual

[…]
Well, since I helped testing and you’re willing to drop the LAN requirement feel free to ask me to test it again.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean.

I mean I used my triggerbot and AnAkIn checked if it picked up on it. It did. So if you’d like further proof I can hop on a server with you, triggerbot around, get detected.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Casual

[…]
I mean I used my triggerbot and AnAkIn checked if it picked up on it. It did. So if you’d like further proof I can hop on a server with you, triggerbot around, get detected.

Detection of a triggerbot doesn’t necessarily mean detection of all triggerbots. My point is not about the ability to detect triggerbots however: I want to know an estimate of the heuristic SNR.

dougiie

CotC

http://imgur.com/Fd54t

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Detection of a triggerbot doesn’t necessarily mean detection of all triggerbots. My point is not about the ability to detect triggerbots however: I want to know an estimate of the heuristic SNR.

Understood. Wish anakin kept a bit more stats though (like total amount of people that played under it).

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from dougiie

http://imgur.com/Fd54t

Wow that was so yesterday.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 73 Next »