Created 6th April 2012 @ 17:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

It’s a recurring error now.

HTTP Error.
Upload URL might be wrong or doesn’t exist

I asked other people to upload the logs for me and it didn’t work. Don’t think it’s the logs I’m uploading since I’ve had this problem before with different logs.

Anyone else got this? I see some logs going through and being uploaded but I still can’t. It’s driving me crazy.

AnimaL

i hate that site

login doesnt work

upload doesnt work on chrome, ie or opera… never tried firefox cuz cba installing it

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from AnimaL

i hate that site

login doesnt work

upload doesnt work on chrome, ie or opera… never tried firefox cuz cba installing it

yeh i had same problem with opera, firefox is the only one i’ve found that works

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I was able to upload a few days ago though. Do I really have to install FF? :

Regen

nf.
9F

I was trying to get this on our server, is there any way to install it on a multiplay server or am i just not doing it right ?

Madoff

i just uploaded a log through google chrome. not sure why you’re having problems.

Thalash

wG
S-O

NO LOGZZ?

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from Regen

I was trying to get this on our server, is there any way to install it on a multiplay server or am i just not doing it right ?

Supplemental Stats install on Clanforge seems to be b0rked.

Install TFTrue 3.3 instead (it’s in the listed addons) – it gives the same information as the Supplemental Stats plugin as far as I’m aware.

AnimaL

Quoted from Madoff

i just uploaded a log through google chrome. not sure why you’re having problems.

it works for me too atm on chrome

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I just installed FF to upload this. Same issue. WTF

Khronus

.Dicknitas

Works fine with firefox

Add A Reply Pages: 1