Forum

3 new community maps

Created 18th February 2009 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Qun

GoT<3

Wtf is junction, can’t even remember that map :o Had some fun on watchtower, but arena still sux…

PS: Jonni, the new main character at the GTA IV expansion is called Johny the Jew :D

futari

fail

I like junction, but it’s definitely not meant for large servers.
Watchtower, I could care less~

grey

nm

arena_harvest > arena_watchtower

Bury

watchtower =[, junction =]

Crusa

Troopers

Junction is a good map and designed for smaller team sizes (like 6v6!). It has uses for every class. Small area is good for soldiers, demomen and heavies. Lots of ambush places for pyro. Scouts have so many routes to choose in a small map that they can easily flank the other team. Spy has lot of places to manouver and there are some truly great sniping lines also.

Also because of the small map size defence can switch it position really fast so defending both A and B could be possible.

This scene is so flawed when it comes to the maps that I feel sick (well it’s not just this scene it’s the so called pro scene of every game).
Learn to play new maps and map types and don’t just stick to your perfectly grinded tactics on two maps. A sign of a good team is that it can addapt to new map and shine on that too.

Sure junction is not a Badlands or Granary but it doesn’t need to be. There are already Badlands and Granary and quite a few other identical 5 cp maps. You know you can play competitively on other than 5cp maps also?

veehell

-cavalier-

Exactly, those bitchin’ about new maps are repeating every new update…
remember ctf_turbine and cp_fastlane ?

Also the very informative shoutouts about “MAP A” is better than “MAP B” and vice versa….

ad_arena: if you check the TF2 stats site you can easily see arena_lumberyard as mostly played map…(of coz on Public)

PS: our clan is happy to lose on any map…:)

BvD

flowerpower/

1 more map: http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/egypt.htm

Waebi

‹Con›

“Fastlane is an update to one of the first community maps we shipped. This release features a wide variety of changes, from spawn and capture timer tweaks, to geometry and art modifications, to exploit fixes.”

Sounds too good to be true.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

egypt is the best map ever, id say we make it official in an elitist map pool and that every division has to play it from now on

Rct33

I’m guessing a new payload map. Looking at the background map that the scout is in on the energy drink and achivement page.

http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/energydrink.htm

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

noob, that is not a new gametype :)

it was already created by users

Vlijm

UbeR |

nooob!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2