Demo nerf Update

Created 17th February 2009 @ 01:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Norris

damn just rewrote my class cfs for loadout toggles last thursday D:

Ino

dp.
dp.

Maybe they are doing the same they did with the bobcycle thing? Removing the console command and then add an extra option to make quick loadout changes available for everyone?
Or they just wanted to fuck up gameplay… :D

F2

Danmark

My SteamID has been changed from Steam_0:something to Steam_1:something … Anyone else?

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

“Switching loadout items will not happen unless the character suicide or get to a supply cabinet. (Spawn area does nothing when switching.)”

hf switching weapons when already alive in spawnroom granary 2/3, badlands 3

Iller

tGa

Does anybody know for sure if it is the pipes or the stickies that have been nerfed ?
The update refers to “pipe bombs”. There seems to be a huge confusion about this if you look at steamforums.
Has anybody tested it ingame ?

Absolute

LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ

JUST IN YOUR BASE OWNIN YOUR COMPETITIVE TF2’S

Qun

GoT<3

Yeah, STEAM ID’s changed as well. But the old ones still work :s

RaCio

GoT²

The item_”class”_weapon_primary command also got removed.
Is there any way to find out if there is a new command, or did they just change the old ones so we can’t use them?

AnAkkk

The iteam_x commands were here to store your loadout in your config, but now it’s stored on steam servers with Steam Cloud, that’s why it’s removed.

And yes, Steam IDs are changed to L4D format now.

STEAM_0 become STEAM_1

This doesn’t really change anything.

EDIT:

ETF2L admins will probably need to do a massive replace of STEAM_0 to STEAM_1, or people will be able to register the same steam id twice.

sideh

ecc

Unable to play a demo recorded last night :/

I really hope they fix this at some point.

RaCio

GoT²

The changes in unlock switching are pretty terrible imo.
If you dicide in a match you wan’t to use kritzkrieg the next round, the medic will need to work his way trough the menu in the seconds before humilation ends. If he is to late and switches when the new round has started, the weapon will be switched when he walks past a ressuply cabinet. Gonna be fun on granary…

Mistav

Someone make me a nice picture in PAINT of how the damage nerf works. Best entry gets free cookies!

So, do old demos work or not?

veehell

-cavalier-

Racio,
ad_changing unlocked weapons :

you have to do some scripting to get it done.

Tbh i never notice the “equip” command :))))

EDIT: ha damned… even with scripts, won’t work :(

AnAkkk

The maximum damage I could get from a sticky was 170 with the sticky under opponent feet and me being as close as possible as him. I tried again many times, and now it’s only 136. So, yes, there is really a change in the damage. And that decrease with the distance. I think it’ll be very hard to one sticky kill a scout now.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »