Forum

To get Nathan to do more scout voices you have to...

Created 8th February 2012 @ 00:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1

sgN^

TKN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ka3r_UTYw&feature=g-u-u&context=G2a9e7b0FUAAAAAAAAAA
Watch that and go subscribe. Most of you probably don’t give a fuck but he promised to do “scout shit” if his youtube channel got 100k subscribers and seeing as we have quite a few scout players here on etf2l I figured I might as well post it here.

Setlet

I doubt there are 100k people playing tf2 anymore who would care :D

But if you could force this on sites like 4chan, reddit or some other sites with masses of people I could see this working.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

I subscribed! Thanks Siegen!

that’s never fucking gonna happen. 96 367 dudes is a lot of dudes even on the internet.

god damn bananahammockOO7 the greatest name ever

His vids are actually pretty fucking good

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

His vids are actually pretty fucking good

Yeah, there’s always that too. Even if you don’t care about him putting out “scout shit” he still makes a lot of other rather humorous videos :)

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

You know, other voice actors often do things like this as free fanservice, without raising impossible demands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOz4QZmqpN0

Last edited by emb,

Beef

5 bucks he won’t do it even if he gets the 100k subscribers. I wouldn’t

NerdZone

I’m guessing he doesn’t want to be known as that guy who did the scout in tf2. Which is understandable.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from NerdZone

I’m guessing he doesn’t want to be known as that guy who did the scout in tf2. Which is understandable.

I wouldn’t want to be known for being the character you play with

Quoted from Setlet

But if you could force this on sites like 4chan, reddit

No, just no.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Setlet

I doubt there are 100k people playing tf2 anymore who would care :D

But if you could force this on sites like 4chan, reddit or some other sites with masses of people I could see this working.

Actually there are probably at least 250k who play the game regularly at last 1 hour a week, just because you get on average 20-50k at one time playing doesn’t mean people stop playing the game. Myself for instance I am way too busy to play it as much as I want (other than pcws and matches) but I’d love to pub more.

I don’t think you could get 100k subscribers, just unrealistic though for TF2’s numbers. If he had said 10k we’d be on a winner.

Add A Reply Pages: 1