Swarley

cool^m

aimbot much?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

100% cheat
200% cunt.

Is it possible to get him vac banned or do etf2l have a ban cfg for servers?

Crunchy

right so this match was last night? and pure know this guy cheats from 25 days or more ago? yet they still use him, tbh ban the team

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

In my opinion, you should never use the wireframe to illustraight an aimbot or wallhack. If you put a demo in wireframe, it’s instantly favouring the guilty side. It would be much better to at least display the clip in normal format first (so we can see exactly what a legit player would see) and then if needed, repeat the clip with wireframe on.

I could probably take about 10 clips from demos in the last 2 games, add the wallhack effect to them and people would be sure I was using one.

But yea back on subject… he’s aimbotting and wallhacking fosho!

Waebi

‹Con›

ARX HAX. BAN.

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

As from these hacks pure has folded as a clan

Shrapnel

So blatant it’s hillarious :)

Wlv

RaWr ::

Stange how he is still in your team quite some time after we banned him from etf2l? :/

Jh

Hey dats!

why did you post here when the vids are blatant as fuck? lolz

Madsie

THATS A CHEAT

now compare to mine nothing at all like it

seraph

rEJ

why on earth are ye only folding now? wasn’t he caught using redonkulously blatant hax about a month ago?

Rele

Quote Arx: I could probably take about 10 clips from demos in the last 2 games, add the wallhack effect to them and people would be sure I was using one.

Arent you? ;D

Akill

im agreeing with Arx. Good gamers just have the intellect to make judgements about the gameplay based on their experiences. Its very difficult to make an objective decision. Just by portraying a players footage as a ‘hacker vid’ you sway about 80% of people in the decision that he is hacking

that said, i watched the 3rd vid and couldnt believe my previous statement. I cant understand how those snapshots could be made without information that should be unavailable to the player

he hides behind the wall with a 100% charged shot, you would at least start scoping for people by then, right?.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »