TSUN~
[PG]

OMG THIS IS THE GAYEST THREAD I’VE EVER SEEN WTF GROW UP

??

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]
We shouldnt help people get into tf2 derp derp derp derp derp! I didnt get any help so why should they derp derp derp?!

Anyone who helped with the newbie mix projects, thanks for introducing more people to comp tf2!

I’ve helped people get into tf2 but there’s no way I’m going to hold their hand and give them mentor sessions. The only way you get good at this game is learning by yourself and playing. Derp derp.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from rtan

[…]

I’ve helped people get into tf2 but there’s no way I’m going to hold their hand and give them mentor sessions. The only way you get good at this game is learning by yourself and playing. Derp derp.

<3

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

My girlfriend told me she was pregnant – I really wasn’t expecting it.

Neither is she now.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from CommanderX

If i’d of known this thread would be created afterwards I would of just made us talk about foundry for an extra half an hour. The TF2 community out doing itself once again

Sorry didn’t actually listen to your latest podcast.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Well nice to attack me instead of arguments. Also nice to make a analogy that is both untrue and just sensational. You in fact called me a hypocrite as I had done thing for tf2, I proved otherwise. You can not even have consistency within your arguments.

If you admit God told you to make this thread then whatever is left of your credibility shall remain.

Otherwise there is no point in arguing as you’ll never accept anyone else point of view except your own and you know it. Plenty of people in this thread have made reasonable arguments so I don’t have to do anything but nod and agree.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Wow, nice teamplay Hildreth and Crashite, no wonder LTG was always a bad clan.

Last edited by Daleth,

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Daleth stay on topic please. People are trying to be serious here.

…….. grow up

blind

popkõrns

so wait, you want tf2 to have the friendliest community or tf2 to be successful?

all this pussy hand holding shit isnt helping, players who could actually contribute in the future or be good will find a way themselves.

prem players don’t participate because they dont give a shit. most of them still play this game because they are on top, there is not much to play for other then prestige among other prem players.

etcetc

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

I thought Hildreth and Crashsite were brothers?

nvc

YOU ARE ALL DEAD TO ME, JUST LIKE TF2

IPZIE

SUAVE

TRIBES IS SHIT.FUCK

nvc

Crossfire version 4 is being released by Tosspot soon ( http://www.crossfire.nu ), it’s a very community driven website and is primarily for the Enemy Territory community. Perhaps there would be a possibility for TF2 also, now that Cadred is gone. They recently left heaven media too i.e. the brand of which Cadred is under… and i think that ET is the perfect game to draw new players from.

Last edited by nvc,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

nvc just /thread’d this. I’m out of here

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »