Forum

An Interview with BarEEE - div 2 scout

Created 27th October 2011 @ 21:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Trath

This got vanilla rejected sadly.

[author=il Trath]Hello everyone,
I am here to give you an interview with the one and only, the Israeli scout, BarEEE. As you all know, TF2 is a wide community, with a variety of people. Among these types of people, we have gays. BarEEE seems to be the leader of this pack, and I took the time to interview him with a couple of questions:

Real Life Questions

1.”Do you like being in front or back?”
Retshock told me both are great, out of his experience.

2.”Back in the days, when you got your very own MoG, who did you tell first?”
I ran and hugged my mom, she was proud.

3.”How do you feel being a jewish TF2 player?”
I think that this is great, because now every clan accepts me, otherwise, who would take me?

4.Anything you feel a need to share with everyone?
“If I get caught with cheats within the next month ( when I’m trialing for clans ), it is my little brother. (also a jew). Also, if you want to learn hebrew, your first word should be “malka” which means your girlfriend.”

5.Ever had a crush on a guy in your team? Did you tell them? If so, how did they respond?
“I’ve had a crush on almost every teammate I’ve ever had, I told them all, and they responded well, gave me a pat on the back.

6.What do you have to say on the Israel-Palestine conflict?
“Yesterday a missile hit in my neighborhood. Do I have to elaborate further?”

TF2 Questions

7. qTp is the best all-israeli team, what are your thoughts on them?
“I think they have HUGE potential to stay at div 3 for many more seasons to come and win a couple of games. Also, thanks to there mature behavior, they manage to stick together even through the toughest of times. ( Tarkus cutting his hand, Tarkus trolling TTC).

8. Latley, one of the all-time best Israeli demomen, Tarkus, cut his hand, how do you think this will affect his future TF2 career?
“I think that even if he cuts his hand 20 times, he will always be one of the best players around”

9. There have been rumors going around that Israeli prem player matnuN cheats, what is your opinion on the matter?
“I always knew he was a cheater. We even have a video of him raging in an Israeli LAN (thanks to Forzew for uploading it – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpQ9Xl3oRjY). We even caught him cheating on other games, such as COD4 and Maplestory. He always had that cheater mentality, wanting only to win no matter what”

10. Final words?
“I am looking for a serious relationship (men of course).”

Last edited by Trath,

vøid

awesome interview btw
always good to have some jewish point of view

basH.

hf

why rejected ?

Trath

Thanks void.

Quoted from basH.

why rejected ?

I have no idea. The only reason I can think of, the editors must be anti-semites!
Stupid jew haters.

Last edited by Trath,

matnuN

I know that im good at cod4 and maplestory so?
does it mean that im a cheater?
:DDD

Last edited by matnuN,

LikeThis

I only looked at the pictures, good read.

Tarkus

aHn

Quoted from matnuN

I know that im good at cod4 and maplestory so?
does it mean that im a cheater?
:DDD

Its Fucking matnuN
but u nub u lost in mge to ME

Last edited by Tarkus,

matnuN

Quoted from Tarkus

[…]

Its Fucking matnuN
but u nub u lost in mge to ME

cool story bro

torden

broder
syster

Hehe

hey Trath, we’re looking for content about div1 -> prem here. We sometimes do special arrangements with people like Hildreth, who’s doing a more overview job on div3-6 as a weekly thing, but this here doesn’t fall into that category, we simply can’t publish it on VanillaTF2. You can try using the ETF2L forums. – Torden

You can also check the guidelines here: http://www.vanillatf2.org/guidelines/

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Konr was interviewed :/ And he’s not div1, jew haterz

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Trath

Quoted from torden

Hehe

[…]

You can also check the guidelines here: http://www.vanillatf2.org/guidelines/

Are you being sarcastic? I had no expectation for this to get published. Its just a good troll interview.

Koala

baree, never thought you’re homo.. damn, I knew there was something weird about your “HE HE HE” on mumble..

barEEE

Was a pleasure to answer the questions, I hope players can make the most of it.
I must say that Trath is a great interviewer.

*Matnub is handsome

rtan

-9w-

can someone please give george ‘poop’ duthie a platform on vanillatf2.org to express his views and opinions.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

no

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »