Forum

Commander X

Created 16th August 2011 @ 14:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Swarlz

20 years ago a conqueror was born, we’re not talking Ghandi, or martin Luther king we’re talking great. Damn I mean really great, this guy, this fucking guy makes superman look like a floppy piece of poo dangling from the hairs on my bum, bum.

20 years ago today, the single greatest TF2 player, writer and drug enthusiast squeezed his way out of the sweating, bleeding and ripped hole between the legs of his glorious mother. Today we celebrate that man, and the glorious hole. Today we give recognition for all he has given to our community through the imaginative half inaudible writings that come to him mid high. THANK YOU, THANK YOU. When you failed to slumber for 3 days at LAN, when you projectile vomited your way to e-fame, when you were picked up by MGE and not a sole understood the fuck why. When you text me and 5am just wanting to talk.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GLORIOUS GOD OF TF2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ARE ALL THE REASONS I LOVE THE INTERNET

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMMANDER X

I LOVE YOU

WE ALL LOVE YOU

Last edited by Swarlz,

SfynX

T2P

Happy birthday CommanderSex!

huhystah

Happy birthday (best gamer eu xDDD)

Last edited by huhystah,

Thalash

wG
S-O

Happy birthday!

Sc

HB

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Happy birthday xavier! You once called me the worst soldier you had ever seen when i just started playing tf2. I’ve stuck up for you against internet bullies and you had turned your back on me. I gave you leadership of my team and you recruited finns into it. I hope these things make you feel horribly guilty. have a good day!

n00ne

Have a good one, Charmander! X!

tay

happy birthday professor

Scorch

LZ.war

Happy Birthday!

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Of all the times I’ve had to wake you up for pcw times in 2ez… HAPPY BIRTHDAY XAVIER, seriously, who gave you that name

poxie

who calls their son xavier? Were your parents drug fanatics too?

Last edited by poxie,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Commander X – Making the most of what he’s got.

Happy Birthday

Septique

Son

.____________.

happwhy birthwhydaywhy homewhydoggwhydogwhy whyo

evokje

WiK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89uu1GX1MA
Happy birthday <3

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »