Forum

soldier gets laser guns

Created 21st July 2011 @ 03:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Gladdy

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Dropping to 40 on pubs on an 2.8gHz quad and HD5850. Sure is fun.

Dropping to 140 on pubs on an 3.7gHz quad and HD6870. :P

Armofdiarrhoea

Quoted from Gladdy

[…]

Dropping to 140 on pubs on an 3.7gHz quad and HD6870. :P

Dropping ubers on pubs :(

mrwhizz

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

[…]

There’s more different ways to play the game wich makes it new and refreshing. If they didn’t do it it would have just died because everyone would get bored with it.

Again, like stated before people have different opinions about what is fun and what is not. When I read this exact post by you I tought about the competitive community, look at that! People are playing WITHOUT unlockables there and I dont see them leaving because it lacks fun and new unlockables to splice it up

Sketch

MM

barely dropping at all on an i5 [email protected] with 4gb of 1200mhz ddr3 and 2 4850’s

seriously you need to get your parts from ebay guys ;D

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Sketch

barely dropping at all on an i5 [email protected] with 4gb of 1200mhz ddr3 and 2 4850’s

;D

Can u change the name of this thread, blatantly not a laser

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Sketch

try a 24 man pub servers with 6-10 soldiers running around with that shit :d

Stimpy

Really dont understand why so many people cry about updates, deal with it.
As for the FPS drops, UPDATE you PC its prob shit.

Still get 120+ FPS with 6 soli’s fireing that shit, so still no issue for me. as for the gun, its an upgrade on the rocket launcher have 5 rockets. not 4. so seems a direct upgrade as far as i can see, cannot see me using the BFG part of it takes to long. and its only 1 shot, personaly i think it should be used in comp. but im sure all the babys will disallow it, where as the yanks will just deal with it and play a season with it.

Maybe just stop moaning and play the game? If game run shit, get a better PC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl545RF6dXA

Stimpy

Double post FTW

Last edited by Stimpy,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Stimpy

ignorant meaningless rambling

thanks for the insight

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from octochris

[…]

thanks for the insight

+1

Quoted from octochris

[…]

thanks for the insight

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from octochris

[…]

thanks for the insight

+1

Khan

trick17
trick17

What these kinds of updates are teaching Valve is that they can easily generate interest for their games by releasing badly-designed virtual items which cost them next to nothing to produce. Just remember that they are learning their lesson well and that the next multiplayer game from Valve will be like this from the start. Nice prospects, eh?

atmo

herf derf not dropping under over 9000 frames on my TI-83 stop making your PCs out of matchsticks and butterflies

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »