Forum

Nostalgia

Created 19th July 2011 @ 16:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Bury.

internecine

Dummy that map may be cashworks, there is a really long cp map called ramrod too.

7v7 2 meds (1 kritz and 1 uber) cl2 were the best seasons I’ve played in tf2, oilfield and station were epic maps. Also I think the cheesiness and over-dramatic video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqxIvP4SJV0 is true testament to this :p

Mark

Phase

Getting spawn camped in 7v7 by FB, on the first stage of Dustbowl… defending. Then going to get pizza half way through the game (playing medic). All things Knifeback. cp_ramrod.

Last edited by Mark,

Quoted from fuo

[…][AD] member reporting for duty :D

fun times, I actually spoke to gerano on steam about a week ago. He’s doing good :)

Still speak to Gerano from time to time, great guy. At what point did you join? Cant recall your nick.

Dummy

Quoted from Bury.

Dummy that map may be cashworks, there is a really long cp map called ramrod too.

7v7 2 meds (1 kritz and 1 uber) cl2 were the best seasons I’ve played in tf2, oilfield and station were epic maps. Also I think the cheesiness and over-dramatic video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqxIvP4SJV0 is true testament to this :p

think its cashwork, I recognise that extremely long bridge

hymzi

[MIPC]

early days… fun times.

Bonkers

i remember when i was clan hopping like a beast….oh wait

buhu

playing spy in 2fort , and thinking that I’m good

flushy

P.O.P

– medicing in the old mpuk2 with the likes of Kodyl, dignitas/mick and ket- raging the fuck at me and in general
– nearly beating Epsilon (old lineup shintaz, Jh etc.) with px2 (div 4 at the time) <3 pplz
– good times in internecine (plus the ragey bad ones!)

Sofa King

Back in the days without hats, op unlocks, balanced heavy.

And puk1 :D

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

launched tf2.
wondering why people could play demo, was freaking impossible. no way people could hit with pipes-
get owned by some random pub demo spamming stickies
go to bed crying.

fuo

iSlam
BUNCS

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

[…]

Still speak to Gerano from time to time, great guy. At what point did you join? Cant recall your nick.

honestly not really sure how long AD had been started before then, I just met gerano on a pub server, he went medic and I went demo and we destroyed everything for about 2 weeks straight, then I asked to join whilst sony86 and torden were on the same server and got in :D used to be called belink back then too.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Playing pickups with Mace Windu <3

kaidus

WiK?

Latenight pickups.

Pwnage.tv starring leogeo2

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Nostalgia

Was a tad confused when I saw the thread title if I’m honest.

have to agree :D

Swarlz

FakkelBrigade2 – Awesome friends playing an awesome game and being fucking awesome.
Destroying div 1 teams at the time (before prem) and just having the best mummble banter in and out of game. Single best times of my online life.
<3Swifty
<3Beetle
<3Matji
<3Illusion
<3sgN
<3Moregnan
<3Myself

Last edited by Swarlz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »