Forum

PGC.com.co looking to sponsor a team

Created 6th July 2011 @ 13:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Destrutor

Yo.
The leader of my hon clan has started a new gaming community/website called Pro Gaming Community. I know the url is fucking stupid atm, it will be changed.

Anyway, we’re looking for a TF2 team with the following requirements:
Wear the tag pgc Team.Name
Be at least div4 standard, the higher the better
Be a steady team who has existed for at least 3 seasons

What we can offer:
A TF2 server that can be pub or private, so it can be run as a DM while not in use for a match
A mumble server
Forums
In the future, a website – it’s being worked on as I write this and should be finished by the end of this month afaik
A community that is aiming to become a major MGO in future. We’re looking to pick up CS teams, as well as SC2 players among other games in future.

Thanks for reading, contact me on steam if you’re interested: Destrutor2107

poxie

Good luck! Rasta are a good org, so support and guidance from you guys will surely be nothing but a benefit for them! Also it’s fortunate for them that there are a lot of div4+ teams with great potential!

Destrutor

I’m not in Rasta anymore, my bad. Just forgot to change the avatar.

poxie

I meant support links from Rasta :P

dougiie

CotC

gl dessy

davesan

epx^
Panda

can I recommend a name change, I really cant see any teams taking you seriously with that name!

theres a reason theres no big orgs called 1337 gamers :D

i used to run a number of orgs and still help a number of orgs in both pc and console so feel free to give me a shout on steam if you want a hand :)

good luck dude!

Last edited by davesan,

Destrutor

Quoted from davesan

can I recommend a name change, I really cant see any teams taking you seriously with that name!

theres a reason theres no big orgs called 1337 gamers :D

i used to run a number of orgs and still help a number of orgs in both pc and console so feel free to give me a shout on steam if you want a hand :)

good luck dude!

It’s really not up to me. We’re aiming to become a new mlg type thing, with teams for loads of games and eventually I think we’ll be hosting leagues and cups

davesan

epx^
Panda

Quoted from Destrutor

[…]
It’s really not up to me. We’re aiming to become a new mlg type thing, with teams for loads of games and eventually I think we’ll be hosting leagues and cups

in that case, id look into the console scene. take a look at http://www.decerto.net/v4/index.php

mlg is basically console + sc2

Destrutor

Quoted from davesan

[…]

in that case, id look into the console scene. take a look at http://www.decerto.net/v4/index.php

mlg is basically console + sc2

mlg for PC, I should have said :p I think he’s aiming to open a league or cup for each game we have a team for eventually.

Dr. Tickles

MAD
MAD

Hey bud,

I’m very interested in this. Added you on steam as “Velten”. Lets talk :)

Destrutor

Quoted from Dr. Tickles

Hey bud,

I’m very interested in this. Added you on steam as “Velten”. Lets talk :)

Will do once I get home

Add A Reply Pages: 1