Forum

Quickfix

Created 24th June 2011 @ 21:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

droso

o/

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]
Waiting ’till s11 like someone said (Droso iirc?) won’t be necessary, imo.

I said the contrary…

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Do an experimental cup :D

Wish granted!

Quoted from droso

[…]

I said the contrary…

U are correct. No idea why your name came to mind when I wrote that, but couldn’t be arsed to actually go back and make sure so njeh :3
also: dat avatar, rofl

atmo

Quoted from Admirable

Breath new life in to TF2?!
I didn’t realise you had all mastered Uber and Kritz :D

This is a QuickFix for you all being terribad.

!warn getgood

Worked great for you on HH, mirite?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from atmo

[…]

Poor attempt at trolling… mine and yours!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from atmo

[…]

James already mastered the other heal guns.

m0mo

kpA|*
Win

Cups are needed to test this new medigun but I realy disagree that it counters crits. One good crit sticky on a team and all team is gone. No overheal means that you will be easy killable with crits (even heavies).

Quoted from m0mo

Cups are needed to test this new medigun but I realy disagree that it counters crits. One good crit sticky on a team and all team is gone. No overheal means that you will be easy killable with crits (even heavies).

It doesnt counter kritz, it counters uber

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

erm, wasn’t this the entire issue with allowing unlocks? It becomes a guessing game, are they running X if so we must run Y.

It happened in a OZ game I watched, the GRU was allowed, and it became are we running a heavy? Are they running a heavy, we will run a sniper. And so on…

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from CrashSite

erm, wasn’t this the entire issue with allowing unlocks? It becomes a guessing game, are they running X if so we must run Y.

It happened in a OZ game I watched, the GRU was allowed, and it became are we running a heavy? Are they running a heavy, we will run a sniper. And so on…

Like trying to play pokemon when you were a kid.

Taimou

the only cool guy in this thread is Admirable.

But still everyone are bAd and they shouldn’t discuss about quickfix or medic unlocks.
Unlocks discussion is what fucks the community up, just do cups and testing and shut the fuck up.

Quoted from Taimou

the only cool guy in this thread is Admirable.

But still everyone are bAd and they shouldn’t discuss about quickfix or medic unlocks.
Unlocks discussion is what fucks the community up, just do cups and testing and shut the fuck up.

Isn’t this what I said? Just without your nice ‘angry fin’ tone

Danzeru

Royal`
MAD

Quoted from m0mo

Exactly. Kritz wipes the floor with QF teams. The combination of the ability to buff, equal charge speed and massive spike damage makes QF obsolete.

Quoted from Chaplain

It doesnt counter kritz, it counters uber

Not necessarily. If both teams have charge then it’s down to who is around the uber vs. QF to support the combo. But then if the uber medic flashes accordingly and keeps his team alive, that team will win the fight eventually due his ability to buff the team. Furthermore anybody on the QF far from his medic throughout the game will suffer, eg. buffed scout vs. unbuffed scout.

QF is good at healing a single target, perhaps a couple of targets at a push as long as they stay near medic and medic is good. However it doesn’t keep a team topped and allow for the same amount of aggression as a team with a regular uber.

Of course if QF is up and other team doesn’t have uber then QF will win but the same can be said for Kritz.

Death

This cup will be 6 on 6?
And what kind of weapons are prohibited?

Last edited by Death,

can some1 borrow us quick fix? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »