Forum

TF2 Android App

Created 20th May 2011 @ 19:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1

medfoo

trick17

Hi guys,
i had too much spare time the last weeks, so i made an application for Android where you can find many of the best TF2 sounds. Overall there are 331 sounds in it.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ShareLabs.soundboard

Its my first Java/Android project so far and i used it to practice for my upcoming studies.

tell me if you like it. Will try to do some more stuff with it if i have the time.

so far

PS: if you like it and want to thank me for my effort, just click on the inapp ads. Thanks.

randa

Cool ;D

Skyride

DUCS

Downloaded it, seems pretty cool. Pretty polished for a first project!

It’s free and it works. Now to go annoy my friends with this.

EDIT: It’s missing Soldier’s ‘That was a amazing killing spree by the other team.’ line which makes me sad.

medfoo

trick17

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

It’s free and it works. Now to go annoy my friends with this.

EDIT: It’s missing Soldier’s ‘That was a amazing killing spree by the other team.’ line which makes me sad.

I will add it in the next version ;)

KLar

okie

need a ipod version

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Gives no sound for me, adjust volume does either nothing or crashes the app. Also the app is very slow in general… Device: Galaxy S i9000 froyo 2.2.1

Last edited by skeej,

medfoo

trick17

Quoted from skeej

Gives no sound for me, adjust volume does either nothing or crashes the app. Also the app is very slow in general… Device: Galaxy S i9000 froyo 2.2.1

Thats strange, because its based ob 2.2 API. Try to set your media volume with volup and voldown while a sound is played. Adjust volume is nothing but a long sound so you have enough time to set the media volume.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from KLar

need a ipod version

there already is one.

Add A Reply Pages: 1