syster

do some dodging on a dm-server …

Gubbins

Op4

Play pub =3 no joke

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

granary dm map, get a scout to run around middle for you, try hit with pipes. sorted.

Reload

BiG
BiG

I generally just play 2 maps on a DM server to get my aim going a bit

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

tr_rocketshooting, turn on auto resupply, and do some sick quad airshots.

but i find just normal public in dustbowl etc. good enough, as long as you can lay down some accurate sticky placements you’re cool.

also try what numlocked said, I used to practice 1v1 vs. scouts on MGE and against some of my team mates with hurtme on.

and just go through rollouts on all the maps, sticky placements etc. demoman doesn’t really require a lengthy warmup aim wise, but it requires getting your head into the game quickly.

ryb

nR

Purrsonally I usually chill or play a little bit of deathmatch before the games. I know I usually don’t do very well in pickups because I’m assuming stuff I shouldn’t be, just cause I’m used to playing with my team. Then I try to just tap into playing when the time comes :)

kaidus

WiK?

Just rape a pub or play a pickup/mix. If you play DM you will get yourself in a mindset where you are really aim focused – constantly thinking about your shots and where to shoot and all that. Personally I find if I can tune that stuff out I play a lot better, so I don’t do anything that will make me highly self-critical before a game.

Extremer

I usually just don’t warm up at all besides during the pre-game when everyone’s still joining the server. DM servers are the devil, because it makes you think too much about your aim and that ends up doing you more harm than good (like kaidus said).

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Extremer

I usually just don’t warm up at all besides during the pre-game when everyone’s still joining the server. DM servers are the devil, because it makes you think too much about your aim and that ends up doing you more harm than good (like kaidus said).

ass?

randa

I play mge as solly to warmup just gets me in the tf2 mindset.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from randa

Read: I stand on spire and shotgun people jumping up.

dauk

Quoted from randa

playing solly horribly affects my pipe aim ;C

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2