Forum

A petition to make a TF2 Client for Competitive Players

Created 15th April 2011 @ 17:37

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Clark

Yes, about etf2l – I’m sorry if I got any of admins in difficult situation.
I just wanted to point that etf2l is the biggest competitive community in Europe, that’s why I mentioned it.

You didn’t mention it. You referenced it as the creator of the whole petition. You’re setting it as the representative of the petition, how do you know that the majority of this site or the admin team would be ok with you saying that they were a part of this?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from flushy

[…]

i dare say he’s done more for the community than you… XD

I’m asking dude.

Humby

clark, i said you before – its bad idea

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

You didn’t mention it. You referenced it as the creator of the whole petition. You’re setting it as the representative of the petition, how do you know that the majority of this site or the admin team would be ok with you saying that they were a part of this?

Unfortunately, there are only 2 things I can do – either I should delete the petition, or keep it the way it is. And in case ETF2L admins don’t mind, I’ll keep it.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Clark

[…]
Unfortunately, there are only 2 things I can do – either I should delete the petition, or keep it the way it is. And in case ETF2L admins don’t mind, I’ll keep it.

And in case they mind and want to punish you for misrepresenting their league?

Wiiking

They dun do anything for competive tf2? wtf

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

And in case they mind and want to punish you for misrepresenting their league?

I’ll delete the petition.

danny.

dis is so lol

onamons

I have to agree witch clark this time, it’s just if valve keeps this thing on, my computer won’t be able to run tf2 :/

oh and you suck at arguing clark, please dont embarrass yourself.

Last edited by onamons,

Clark

SDCK!

Where do you see arguing?

n00ne

Just finally get your shit together and make rules about which weapons people can use in matches. Imho prem-div3 should have the vanilla+medlocks rule. Let players in div4,5,6 play for fun with unlocks.
About “hats destroying fps” how fucking selfish are you, that you demand the fucking game to be changed so that you would have better fps. Suck it up and deal with it, get a better pc or don’t play this game.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

There are commands to remove hats, we dont need a special mode for comp tf2 if we all can agree on one ruleset for unlocks.
Delete the petition its a dumb idea, it just makes comp players come accross as ungratefull cocks. Valve don’t owe us shit, 95% of people who play tf2 and buy hats are public players. They already update our game for free.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

M24_

Quoted from n00ne

About “hats destroying fps” how fucking selfish are you, that you demand the fucking game to be changed so that you would have better fps. Suck it up and deal with it, get a better pc or don’t play this game.

thank you. I’m sorry you play this game on a computer built in the 1990’s, but why don’t you get off your ass, stop making these dumb fucking petitions and earn some money to buy yourself a computer than can handle a video game made in 2007.

and yes, I am mad. Deal with it.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Clark

It’s really sad that everyone thinks it’s a dumb idea.
I am at least trying to do something while most of etf2l players are just sitting around and saying: “VALVE ARE BAD, WE DON’T WANT HATS, WE WANT A COMP GAME WITH TOURNAMENTS PROVIDING BIG PRIZES”.

Ok firstly, it isn’t a smart idea. Nothing would make valve create ii in the first place with comp. players being less than 1% of the total playerbase, it’s also unnecessary and this petition just seems like moaning for moanings sake, its not the way people want the etf2l community to be seen.

Secondly, you can’t try and take the ‘LOOK IM HELPING THE COMMUNITY WTF ARE YOU DOING’ route when all you did was spend 30 seconds writing a badly thought out petition. If you actually want to help the community do coverage, mentor, lay down some of your own money and lan. These would all help the community 100x more than the petition ever would.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from M24_

[…]

thank you. I’m sorry you play this game on a computer built in the 1990’s, but why don’t you get off your ass, stop making these dumb fucking petitions and earn some money to buy yourself a computer than can handle a video game made in 2007.

and yes, I am mad. Deal with it.

not a lot of people have free-flowing cash, you know. yea he may be wrong, but show some fucking consideration towards his goddamn finances.

flame him all you want about his petition, but going after his computer issues in a sense which suggests he’s fucking poor really just makes you out as an inconsiderate cunt. Not everyone has parents who’re willing to buy a shiny new powerful computer everyday, nor do the working class people have so much income they can splash on the newest CPU and GPU lying around.

I take it quite personally, seeing as I’m still playing TF2 decently on this laptop of mine since 2008, and I cant splash cash like a fucking millionaire to get a new computer.

Learn some tact.

I’m definitely against this petition thing, no doubt.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »