Forum

Massive F*cking Update (15/4/11)

Created 15th April 2011 @ 02:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

getting massive FPS-Drops with chris configs since this damn update!!!

AnimaL

anyone able to run game at 1024×576 or other custom resolutions???

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Yup, works normally here (1920×900)

Has anyone tried turning tournament mode on on a created server? Once I do, it will use a whitelist that basically bans everything and turns it into hardcore vanilla mode (no unlocks, no hats). I have not made a whitelist whatsoever and can’t find it anywhere in the tf folder.
A friend of mine tried it also and had the same happening.
Before the update(s), nothing of the above happened

It’s not that big of a deal though, since I mainly use it for jump maps, but it strange it isn’t mentioned anywhere

xerxes

WWCD
n2o

I realy like the new scout skin:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-9631189/Unbenannt.jpg.html

;-)

Waebi

‹Con›

whitelists fucked up in the pickups as well, but it was a mixture of allowed and banned – no clue what had gone wrong there.

Adam_

Üb

It’s messed up my game, I can no longer join a team :S

Quoted from Adam_

been iterated in this and many other threads. might want to either read said posts or use your console

mrwhizz

Is anyone els crashing when they click on a class to change loadout while not being a server? this is really getting my piss to boil

Ripple

Quoted from Adam_

When you have this “join team” bug, i told my mate to do everything and nothing worked for him.
In the end i had the idea to remove his loadout COMPLETELY (all renamed weapons, unlocks, hats) and it worked for him. He can play tf2 now without unlocks, but it works. Another mate in my team had those crashes aswell, worked for him also. You might give it a try.

Last edited by Ripple,

pykow

yesterday ive got around 8 crashes ;)

hopefully valve fix this soon. 3th day now pff

Wabbeh

Quoted from pykow

yesterday ive got around 8 crashes ;)

hopefully valve fix this soon. 3th day now pff

They probably will now, its just that they released it right before the weekend so they wouldnt be there to work on it.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

we can always hope, but seriously we had about ~30 crashes in total if we count from both teams during last night when trying to play a match.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from naMu

we can always hope, but seriously we had about ~30 crashes in total if we count from both teams during last night when trying to play a match.

wanna cumwound valve

Wabbeh

Quoted from naMu

Could’ve been worse they could’ve released it during i42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »