Forum

Medic: Pushing granary cp2

Created 6th April 2011 @ 14:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Listen to Byte’s 31 minute video on MGE where he repeats the same thing 50 times and you’ll soon get the message.

Don’t think i’ll ever forget how to push cp2. :(

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from skeej

And in your specific situation, wasn’t really your fault.. if the heavies got spammed to a low health value, and not communicating anything, you’d want to save those heavies from catching those lethal last shots obviously.

This, this, a hundred times this.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Hildreth

Listen to Byte’s 31 minute video on MGE where he repeats the same thing 50 times and you’ll soon get the message.

I have actually seen that :D

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

If both teams have ubers ready I usually uber as soon as one of the heavies touches the center of the point. If they don’t have it, I usually try and hold it, especially if the point is close to being capped. Also, I try to position myself as close and as fast as possible to the position from which I’m able to see where the enemy team is, that is if no one calls anything. Basically if they don’t call and get spammed really bad, it’s their mistake, but any good medic would use that uber in your place, especially if your demo was really weak and you could still hear shots being fired.

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from skeej

I really like pushing garage, but you can just go balls out, push inside from right yard, uber when your heavies are on the point and catch spam, and move forwards into the enemy while your scouts cap. So use the uber as a barrier for your scouts to cap. The enemy has to retreat onto last, with a huge chance of being badly positioned, giving you a good shot at capping last right away. If not, you end up with equal ubers again but you have CP4; gg.

And in your specific situation, wasn’t really your fault.. if the heavies got spammed to a low health value, and not communicating anything, you’d want to save those heavies from catching those lethal last shots obviously.

+1

wampee

push with scout.

n00ne

Quoted from Spike Himself

But they were all players in a higher div than myself, so I assumed it was my fault.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from n00ne

[…]

Yes?

Jude

notdoggo

solution:

dont play pickups

Humby

Quoted from Hildreth

link please?

Swarlz

Dnt uber pshing CP2 unless dey r plyrs dwn/dnt hve uber nd yur goingg t2 pwnz them allz and push str8 on2 du last poynt

Spike Himself

TC

thx sworls i tri that

Swarlz

Quoted from Spike Himself

thx sworls i tri that

np m8

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2