Forum

Ways to improve prediction and aim?

Created 11th March 2011 @ 21:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

sovietdrunk

well, im already doing it.

1000hz polling rate and 75hz o my shitty 17” monitor.

DarkSlayer

Quoted from Mike

[…]

no

mouse accel is the most retarded thing ever, Tapley uses it, enough said

m accel is ok if done from within tf2, look at fatality with limited accel and 9″ 360

j210790_

Quoted from DarkSlayer

[…]

m accel is ok if done from within tf2, look at fatality with limited accel and 9″ 360

Look at lexer with 2/2.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

practice

this is literally the only way to improve prediction and aim

some peoples movement is too good to predict with these shitslow rockets though… im looking at you quad

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from DarkSlayer

[…]

how can i gradually reduce the accel?

Dummy

Quoted from caned

practice

some peoples movement is too good to predict with these shitslow rockets though… im looking at you quad

xp

Skyride

DUCS

play lots

and lots

and lots

of team fortress 2

quad

Quoted from caned

practice

caned ffs.. use youre shotgun

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from sovietdrunk

well, im already doing it.

1000hz polling rate and 75hz o my shitty 17” monitor.

PS/2 keyboard? Will make your keypresses much more responsive.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

A usb keyboard is hardly an obstacle in being good at games.

JackieBoy

LTG.

Play,

Play more,

Play a lot more,

Be The Best.

Tocsix

IsF

Sigh, if people would have focused on their gamesense (watching demos) as much as they focused on their aim, there would been a lot more players that would be able to compete against the prem teams.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Tocsix

Sigh, if people would have focused on their gamesense (watching demos) as much as they focused on their aim, there would been a lot more players that would be able to compete against the prem teams.

I try to focus on my game sense all the time, and it hasn’t got me anywhere.
Quad plays dm 24/7 and aims like a boss – he’s got pretty far. (not to say quad has no gamesense, all I know is he has good aim.)

It kind of shows tbh. Gamesense doesn’t matter at all if the other team is already dead. Likewise there’s no point improving your gamesense if like me you will lose every scout duel anyway because you can’t aim worth shit. Just my experience. Perhaps I’m just naturally bad@gaemz.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Dummy

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Quad plays dm 24/7 and aims like a boss – he’s got pretty far. (not to say quad has no gamesense, all I know is he has good aim.)

It kind of shows tbh. Gamesense doesn’t matter at all if the other team is already dead. Likewise there’s no point improving your gamesense if like me you will lose every scout duel anyway because you can’t aim worth shit. Just my experience. Perhaps I’m just naturally bad@gaemz.

quad hacks, and if you loose in scout duels every time, get a soldier to walk with you

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Maybe you don’t understand it the proper way.
And quad has been spending literally tons of hours on practicing aim every day, if you can’t keep up with him, it won’t take you anywhere either.
Mechanical skills are not permanent. Knowledge – might be.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »