Forum

We need to hire a new server :

Created 19th February 2011 @ 15:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Pixel has gone bye bye so we need a new company to hire from.

Any recommendations ?

dougiie

CotC

asda

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from dougiie

asda

nice work

dougiie

CotC

nice-servers..

BETTER NOW?

LikeThis

Spike

octochris

(0v0)

chris-servers

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from LikeThis

Spike

pls no criclejerks

lolage

TSPAG

nervousENERGY offer good servers with probably the best customer service you’ll ever get. :)

Talk to humbug to see if he has enough resources for you. :)

nice-servers.com is run by me and we currently have ~50 TF2 servers running. You can choose between hosting in Germany or the Netherlands, get plenty pre-installed custom maps, addons like MGEMod, Sourcemod and a full DOS attack protection. No contract, minumum duration and a full 3-day money back guarantee. Just check http://www.nice-servers.com/game-server/tf2-server-hosting for more information.

Cheers,

Ronny
nice-servers.com

Last edited by Ronny,

bìester

Quoted from Ronny

nice-servers.com is run by me and we currently have ~50 TF2 servers running. You can choose between hosting in Germany or the Netherlands, get plenty pre-installed custom maps, addons like MGEMod, Sourcemod and a full DOS attack protection. Just check http://www.nice-servers.com/game-server/tf2-server-hosting for more information.

Cheers,

Ronny
nice-servers.com

awesome servers and great support

AnimaL

hiperz.com are also quality gameservers

Last edited by AnimaL,

Skyride

DUCS

What this man says is true. I was planning to announce it publically later today, but ye. :(

As for the pickup channel, we’ve thankfully got the awesome guys at NE (and SpikeHimself) loaning us servers for the forseeable future, however I will be trying to contact potential sponsors as I feel its a little unfair to ask so much of a group of guys who already do so much for the community.

Note to any current customers reading this: I’ll be handing out refunds at some point this weekend/monday, so just give me a buzz on IRC.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

turbomonkey dropping the bomb

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Skyride

What this man says is true. I was planning to announce it publically later today, but ye. :(

As for the pickup channel, we’ve thankfully got the awesome guys at NE loaning us servers for the forseeable future, however I will be trying to contact potential sponsors as I feel its a little unfair to ask so much of a group of guys who already do so much for the community.

Note to any current customers reading this: I’ll be handing out refunds at some point this weekend/monday, so just give me a buzz on IRC.

ah penis sorry :/

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Ronny

nice-servers.com is run by me and we currently have ~50 TF2 servers running. You can choose between hosting in Germany or the Netherlands, get plenty pre-installed custom maps, addons like MGEMod, Sourcemod and a full DOS attack protection. No contract, minumum duration and a full 3-day money back guarantee. Just check http://www.nice-servers.com/game-server/tf2-server-hosting for more information.

Cheers,

Ronny
nice-servers.com

nice-servers rock. can only recommend.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »