Created 26th January 2011 @ 00:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1838/freetf2updatesrebuttal.png

Discuss.

Greg

A scat fan would not complain.

That argument is, always has been and always will be utter bollocks. I didn’t ask for those updates, they are not guaranteed to be of a certain standard, they have the potential to change the game into something I did not want and did not pay for.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

profane

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

That argument is, always has been and always will be utter bollocks. I didn’t ask for those updates, they are not guaranteed to be of a certain standard, they have the potential to change the game into something I did not want for and did not pay for.

isn’t this the case with hats and community etc weapon unlocks?

Last edited by profane,

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

That argument is, always has been and always will be utter bollocks. I didn’t ask for those updates, they are not guaranteed to be of a certain standard, they have the potential to change the game into something I did not want for and did not pay for.

these are my thoughts put into words people understand. +1

Last edited by Tornf4lk,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

If a guy shat me a burger for free I’d be obliged to take it just for the effort.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DUCrp0IHvKU/TL6tVHnnQJI/AAAAAAAAAqw/XDXtaRVLA64/s1600/obama_yes_we_can2.jpg

I mean, all the updates do is improve and spice up gameplay, optimize the game and stimulate my cardiac muscle when I discuss them in mumble?
xoxo

Waebi

‹Con›

if he actually shat on it, then I’d criticise it. Hell, I’d even talk to the guy that runs the place (i.e. Robin Walker) and tell him what I dislike about the “improved product”. Maybe I’d then actually get a shitless updated version. “Dont look a gift horse in the mouth” doesnt work for me here, I’m afraid.
PC Devs (cut the PC, in general really) are in need of GOOD feedback and will then maybe not put shit in/on the product but actually deliver what you want. Also, since we’re still free to ban selected unlocks/etc as a league, why would you complain about the updates (honestly now) ?

Because they made the game entirely unenjoyable outside a competitive environment for most people I know. Spam and run away from retarded shit, because medium- to close-range-combat means you’re going to get instagibbed by something stupid. Nty.

SfynX

T2P

Well it depends on what updates are being implemented, fixes are fine but in regards to additions to the game then id say…ask the community. Well in regards to hats it is bringing Valve more cash since people are buying keys etc etc.
I guess valve took advantage of the dedicated community thing with the addition of buying hats but their a company…and companys wants monies =))

davesan

epx^
Panda

you can when they dont fix a bug that ruins the game, such as the server timeout bug which cut short 2 of our games yesterday night. FIX IT VALVE THNX

Waster

Quoted from octochris

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1838/freetf2updatesrebuttal.png

Discuss.

Its not a free sandvich. I bought the game and they enforce me to update the client. Its like buying for a sandvich, when you are halfly done eating, they take it back, replace with a pile of shit and give it back.

Happy eating chris!

kuma

Quoted from Waster

[…]
Happy eating chris!

he got a stomach upset from eating too much shit yesterday :(

Quoted from davesan

you can when they dont fix a bug that ruins the game, such as the server timeout bug which cut short 2 of our games yesterday night. FIX IT VALVE THNX

2? lucky bastard

Stew

I dont give a **** about the recent updates. All I want is Valve to fix the server crash bud, so I can play pcw again, not wondering when the f* are we going to timeout…

Last edited by Stew,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »