He threatened to stab Demsii.

I thought I was a troll

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

This amuses me.

Kinyu

popkõrns

Actually readed all of this. Greatest e-drama in fkin long time.

dg

Hey, as a member of this pretty banned group, I’d like to say couple of things on this subject. To be honest, I have nothing to add to Forza’s argument about the internet and ip stuff since he has already made a decent argument and I couldn’t agree more but I want to approach it from a different angle and ask why we didn’t get banned right after the so called evidence has been found. By the way I assume questions like “who is right and wrong”, “are the admins gonna change their decisions” and vs are irrelevant with my point.

“The girl hears the rumour and tells it to her internet boyfriend or whatever and the boy goes to the AC team. AC team investigate and find evidence which shouldn’t be that hard and ban the people who are responsible.” It seems quite easy, but instead AC team waited for weeks to ban us. If that’s a policy -waiting until the end of season to ban people- in ETF2L, I believe it should change. My schedule is really tight and I find very little time to play TF2. So I wouldn’t have bothered to play the second half of the season if I had knew I would be banned. Like Forza said, it was a waste of time.

Anyway, it was a small criticism on this policy. Nothing to be bothered about.

ps. Girls always make things complicated.

Last edited by dg,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

This is a little bit of a selfish note but to add to what dg said, if they had the evidence earlier then its unfair to everyone else in the same division.

Cosa Nostra currently sit top of their division..with 2 players on their roster due to everyone being banned.

Gubbins

Op4

@Enef+dg:

So you’d rather we rushed and banned everyone before confirming that we were actually right?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Y’all did it wtb BeaVerN.

yahooooiiiiiiiiiidooiiiiiiiiiiii

/flame

minimoose

Quoted from Enef

He threatened to stab Demsii.

who hasn’t?

dg

Quoted from Gubbins

So you’d rather we rushed and banned everyone before confirming that we were actually right?

Well considering your reply makes me believe you didn’t understand my point. Reading twice usually helps. I wasn’t suggesting you rush and ban everyone without confirmation. I was saying that in this specific matter, comparing IPs and finding a match is not that hard and shouldn’t take weeks.

On the other hand your reply reminds me a funny story where you actually rushed and banned (R&B’ed, cool) someone without any confirmation or proof.

http://etf2l.org/2009/04/11/silence-before-the-storm-cheaters-galore/

“One day Winneh & his friends decide to play against Exzntrc & friends (including Alesline) and Winneh decides Exzntrc is cheating so the next day he is banned. The funny facts are: It is cN’s server and nobody asks any STV or POV demo. Exzntrc isn’t even registered on ETF2L ”

Good old times.

Last edited by dg,

Alesline

Quoted from Sunbather

you know its kinda strange alesline didnt just say. hi i actually did play

Yes I know It’s too late to talk about this but I want to say that after that exzntrc incident, etf2l means nothing to me. I’m not going to write a wall of text to unban myself. My friends already written everything needed to be written.

Last edited by Alesline,

exzntrc

http://www.incicaps.com/resimler/34qsig8.gif

Swarlz

Quoted from minimoose

[…]

who hasn’t?

Cheers minimoose I wanted to say that but I was scared of a forum ban seeing as I’ve already pushed this thread slightly too far.

Swarlz

ETF2L is the best community site I have ever been apart of. With a full and enthusiastic staff, honest community and excellent policy’s.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »