Forum

Mixes :D

Created 2nd January 2011 @ 18:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Sideshow

Clanstacking lobbies with people in mumble imo.

The only problem with this is that it gets REALLY BORING REALLY FAST if you’re actually looking for a challenge.

Lj

pH.

Quoted from Sideshow

Clanstacking lobbies with people in mumble imo.

And then losing. LOL SIDESHOW, no im jk

caned

MEAT
LEGO

get some friends who are around the same skill level as you, and who you enjoy playing with

invite them to mix

repeat until you have a shitload of friends

then you can mix anytime you want!

FIR

SnG

I’m still looking for more contacts to help me get into mixes more often, and a few people to introduce me a bit to the competitive community.

Feels good to actually medic properly again, although I do admit it needs a little fixing here and there.

Lateralus

I played a lobby with harbleuuu once.
It was amazing.

ih

I played some lobbies in past few weeks. This shit sucks big time. I want to play it at some level that doesn’t consist of noobs and rage quitting. And that includes comms.

Please don’t let me quit TF2 ;)

HaKo

Poo
Poo

i like lobbies

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

The only problem with this is that it gets REALLY BORING REALLY FAST if you’re actually looking for a challenge.

well, aside from the fact that lobby skill is shit-tier from the word go…

hijacked account :(

Well, I’ve play more than 1000 lobbies (since March 2010) and there were some totally failed with ragequits or guys with random weapons, or playing fail classes. Lobby is the place where everything can happen, but on the other side You can find a nice people and very nice matches if You have so much luck to join good team :)

If the lobby will get a ban system for ragequitters (like it was on mirc pickups) for example 1 day ban or sth, world will be better.

Anyway, I’m fan of ‘night pickups’, and mostly in evenings (late) there are people who rly want to play without leaving before end. If You dont have a team or many friends who will invite You to mix it’s the only way to stay active :)

mumbler

[HF1]

Quoted from HaKo

i like lobbies

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/16184/thumbs/s-OBAMA-SMILE-large.jpg

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

relax, tf2mm is comming soon

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from Nigh

relax, tf2mm is comming soon

Nightbox for the rescue!

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

ZEYMIX!!!!

Stew

Quoted from Old_Grandma

ZEYMIX!!!!

#zeymix on quakenet… all the mixes are happening there !

FIR

SnG

aha thanks for everything guys, after I made a few contacts I’m getting regular mixes now :D

life’s good

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »