Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from flushy

2.9 cm/360

sexy

Jude

notdoggo

3.6 inches/360 apparently

what a useless piece of information. and hey flushy that explains why watching you = motion sickness i suppose

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

1600dpi,
default windows,
3 ingame,
raw input 1,
3.4″/360° apparently.

Comfortable, but feels too high tbh. Does crazy mouse grip style play a factor?

Last edited by Crasp,

Tornf4lk

cc//

3500 dpi deathadder
windows default
ingame: 0.23 this works well for me, its a balance of being able to look around and be aware and being able to keep my crosshairs on an enemy. thats where you want to be. A scout that isn’t aware isn’t helping his team :) hope you find a sens that works for you.

ih

Quoted from Phrozen

[…]

He is incorrent, because that is an incorrect way of gauging the sensitivity of the mouse. to go exactly 44 cm would be near impossible. generally when people put their mouse form one edge to the other they use the edge of the mouse, what people forget is that it’s the optical laser that counts not the edge of the mouse, therefore usually losing 5-8cm in the process.

not if you use same edge of the mouse, for example left edge. you don’t loose shit!

minimoose

You can feel good using sensitivities in a range of values, it just takes a bit of time to adapt. I used to play with 6cm/360 now I play with around 20cm/360 both of which ‘feel’ good. I forced myself to change it. The way I see it, the lower sensitivity you feel comfortable with will give you a more consistent aim, maybe not better aim per se.

It depends on what mouse and mousepad you are using though.

Last edited by minimoose,

JackieBoy

LTG.

750dpi
1.12 in-game
6/11 windows (default)
m_rawinput 1

49.3cm/360

I can’t hit shit.

rtan

-9w-

43cm/360

octochris

(0v0)

my sens is 0.57cm/360 as medic. da best for medic, bro.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from JackieBoy

750dpi
1.12 in-game
6/11 windows (default)
m_rawinput 1

49.3cm/360

I can’t hit shit.

Raw input bypasses control panel settings, so the multiplier will make no difference.

Pfft, 5.2inches/360, I used to have more like 40cm/360 as soldier. There’s no ”too high” for sens imo. Play with what is good. I keep changing my sens ‘cos I’m fucking dumb.

LETIshNick

eehq

To 1st post: you can be great player with any sens (of course not reducilous high or low ones), it’s just about practice.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

+1 dat.

ups

Quoted from octochris

There is no real need to put your sens that high, is it?

I can look around at 30cm pretty well, at 10cm I could constantly see everything around me and be aware of the situation. At 5 I feel like a fucking beyblade , and even though I can still control my aim, it gets less stable (if I don’t play for like 4 days with that sens, it takes a lot of effort to actually get the aim back), but getting it even higher is completely pointless, why would you do it?

You are not a soldier, you don’t need that sens for prediction. You won’t need it for looking around as well, since even 10 is plenty for that. I can’t see it benefiting the med in any way.

Last edited by ups,

Mike

TEZC

chris sucks though

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »