Forum

What's the best gear for TeamFortress 2 ?

Created 21st October 2010 @ 12:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

ZxP

Hi guys, I want to know what’s the best gear for TeamFortress2? Which mice, keyboard, mousepad and headphones are THE BEST.
Opinions?

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from ZxP

Opinions?

that’s all anyone can give you.

whatever you get the most kills with is the best setup for you

I do OK with my G13/n52te Lycosa and mamba

Last edited by Chaos,

Linus

[d¿s]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tTckaUo80

Mike

TEZC

mx518 + steelseries Qck
doesn’t matter what keyboard

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from Chaos

[…]that’s all anyone can give you.

whatever you get the most kills with is the best setup for you

I do OK with my G13/n52te Lycosa and mamba

That’s why you only do OK and not good..

Quoted from Linus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tTckaUo80

+1

I’m using:
DeathAdder 3G, A keyboard that works, QcK+ and Steelseries Siberia v2

Last edited by Smofo,

Sebb

IsF

I am playing with an 14 years old Keyboard (spacebar is sometimes not working :/ ) and a 3 years old mx518. It does not matter what gaming gear u use as long as you feel comfortable with it. I saw a lot of pro gamers Playing with a Ball Mouse from the first Computers there were i tryed that and i totally failed with it. If you play good with you gear it is the best in your case just get used to it.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Chaos

G13/n52te

Hah, I KNEW I wasn’t the only one! Long time user of a similar device by Saitek (which is imo 10 times better than both the g13 and the n52). Switched back to keyboard recently though as these things kept breaking after ~300 hours of play.

Anyway;
Razer Lycossa
Razer Naga on Steelseries mousepad (dont remember what its called)
Some cheap USB 5.1 surround sound headset
24″ TFT screen

Sekundaattori

OS!
OS!

AKG K240 Studio + headphone amp
Logitech Desktop mic
Steelseries 6Gv2
Razer Deathadder
Roccat Taito mousepad

Pandylo

god how stupid people are these days WHATS THE BEST GEAR FOR TF2 Wwhahhahahaah
just go buy everything most expensive that you can find maybe thats gona give you more skill!

Last edited by Pandylo,

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

The Razer DeathAdder mice have a nice feel to them, although I hear the Logitech G5 is also a good choice.
Puretrak is generally the best mousepad available, but again it is only personal preference.
Any keyboard will do, same goes for headsets as long as it is comfortable and has 5:1 surround.

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from Daleth

The Razer DeathAdder mice have a nice feel to them, although I hear the Logitech G5 is also a good choice.
Puretrak is generally the best mousepad available, but again it is only personal preference.
Any keyboard will do, same goes for headsets as long as it is comfortable and has 5:1 surround.

surround sound headsets are gimicks. I’ve tried most of the more expensive ones and they barely work like advertised. Save a bit of money and get a good pair of headphones and desktop mic

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

I have a Turtle Beach X1 or something and I’ve been using it for a couple of years now, it’s still amazing.

pukz

Quoted from Pandylo

god how stupid people are these days WHATS THE BEST GEAR FOR TF2 Wwhahhahahaah
just go buy everything most expensive that you can find maybe thats gona give you more skill!

I guess you are using a windows ball mouse and a keyboard from an atari then, cos you don’t need decent equipment to be good at high frames per second fps games..

How dare someone ask for advice on which products are better for gaming.

Last edited by pukz,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Chaos

desktop mic

wat

Don’t even have room for that xD

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I heard from my best friends over at team dignitas that a pro xeno bigfoot network card is all you need to play well and with no lag. Also aim for the feet!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »