Forum

Best way to warm up?

Created 18th December 2008 @ 17:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Ijantis

i’ve noticed the last few days that if i go straight into a game as sniper i tend to play badly but with some warming up i’ve noticed my accuracy to improve, what do you guys do to help warm up for sniper or even scout? and please dont say masturbation :D

skinnie

TCM

masturbation

(isnt there alrdy a thread liek this ??)

kyynel

d.intel

public, dm_store, gathers maybe ?

nvc

quake live until pukz and wlv rage at me for not warming up with the team on dm_idac, in which case i then join dm_store until they are about to kick me from team, where i then join the server and play dm_idac

Renegade

Imperial

play portal

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i tend to play mariokarts on the ds, its really helpful. need to be fast to react to those green turtles

Ijantis

heh might try some quake live beta o/ got me invitation 2 o’clock this morning and i gotta say its looking good

Jh

Hey dats!

quake live.
wash your hands with warm water.

torden

broder
syster

it has a lot to do with adrenaline.

There are several ways to get the adrenaline flowing in real life and ingame, and its gonna vary from person to person.

If you don´t know your body and mind well enough to provoke such a reaction, try and experiementing with speed metal, stunt masturbation, or mousetraps.

Waebi

‹Con›

“wash your hands with warm water.”

:O didnt believe anyone did this, thought i was the only one (and soap :D)

b2t: Play a HIGHER team before (1 map maybe), even if you rage a bit, you tend to play your best and continue to do so in the real game. Dunno if it works for everyone tho.

Gaarulf

UP|

Quake 3. And then I get yelled at.

But seriously, anyone got any invites for Quake Live?

SfynX

T2P

just do a 30-40 min tf2 deathmatch with the classes your playing, simple

Rele

“quake live”

Fails for people without an invitation (eg me :S)

strut

-=Crazy=-

For a mid player getting badly raped in a totally unbalanced pickup or duel is a good warmup, the gaming gods will then bestow some favour upon thee in return for your suffering (seriously I think what actually happens when you get raped is you cut out ego based moves and retarded decisions)

p.s. don’t wank with mouse hand

kEvNx

.#mtf

the best warmup I have ever seen: join the FakkelBrigade mumbleserver – hilarious OMG! laughing your ass off is always the best warmup :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »