Forum

Hitsound problem again

Created 12th October 2010 @ 15:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Bodzio

G9

I wanted to have quake3 hit sound but i was fail because this hitsound didn’t work O_O
What i should do when i want have old classic hitsound ? I removed quake3hitsound.wav from tf/sound/ui but now i dont have any hitsound. When i try to installed quake 3 hitsound i write to console this “tf_dingaling_wav_override hit.wav” if it will help

SaM

bEARFORCE1.

Quoted from Bodzio

I wanted to have quake3 hit sound but i was fail because this hitsound didn’t work O_O
What i should do when i want have old classic hitsound ? I removed quake3hitsound.wav from tf/sound/ui but now i dont have any hitsound. When i try to installed quake 3 hitsound i write to console this “tf_dingaling_wav_override hit.wav” if it will help

Put the sound file into the tf/sound folder. go to cfg/config and search for tf_dingaling_wav_override “” write between the inverted commas your hitsound name (like xyz.wav) . and/or go to launch options and add +play “yourhitsound.wav”

Last edited by SaM,

Bodzio

G9

I don’t want custom hitsound i say i want classic but when i try to installed quake3 hitsound and this was fail because i dont have any hitsound

Sketch

MM

1. put this at the top of your autoexec.cfg file

tf_dingaling_wav_override “”

2. run tf2

3. ????

4. put on sunglasses

Last edited by Sketch,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sketch

put this at the top of your autoexec.cfg file

tf_dingaling_wav_override “”

don’t copy it from here though — write that in yourself. quotes are fucked up on this site.

Add A Reply Pages: 1