Quoted from LuckyLuke

[…]

Although…..

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7757/nicep.jpg

oh lawl :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

7/10? Is that all, I’m gonna give it a HUGE 9/10! Well done valve, have a gold star!

medfoo

trick17

Quoted from Monkeh

7/10? Is that all, I’m gonna give it a HUGE 9/10! Well done valve, have a gold star!

hahahehehoho :D

WLL

Quoted from Leftism

* Restored the appearance of the Tippler’s Tricorne to the version prior to the Mannconomy Update. This item is now paintable.

Tipplers Tricorne is black again?

Pendji

Tricorne painted = rimmed raincatcher.

tesco

mrp.

Quoted from LuckyLuke

[…]

Although…..

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7757/nicep.jpg

umm, the old demos were broken because there was an error withe the particle system, now they’ve fixed it, they’ve modified the old particle system, so all of the custom particles have to be redone to work again ~ like huds

don’t use the pldx recorder or delete the (broken) particles

Last edited by tesco,

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from tesco

[…]

umm, the old demos were broken because there was an error withe the particle system, now they’ve fixed it, they’ve modified the old particle system, so all of the custom particles have to be redone to work again ~ like huds

don’t use the pldx recorder or delete the (broken) particles

Same issue without the particles. ;)

tesco

mrp.

you’re right, i only watched my first few seconds of my demo, and stickies are fine

anyway, sent an email to the valve guy who i mailed with him last week about the broken demos

Last edited by tesco,

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from tesco

anyway, sent an email to the valve guy who i mailed with him last week about the broken demos

good :)

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Is there a way to remove the “move this server to favourites/blacklist” option even when I have ticked the box and pressed no?

octochris

(0v0)

is there any fix for the old particles showing up as red x’s? seems to happen especially with rolling nades.

tesco

mrp.

answer from a valve guy

Working on a fix for this.

franco

Quoted from Atty

Is there a way to remove the “move this server to favourites/blacklist” option even when I have ticked the box and pressed no?

read-only config? it might be stored there.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2