Forum

FPS SUX???!!!

Created 3rd October 2010 @ 17:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

LikeThis

Quoted from Phrozen

Intel GMA 4500MHD Up to 1244 mb..

aka nothing.

Trying to play tf2 with that is like trying to make toast with a light bulb.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from LikeThis

[…]

Trying to play tf2 with that is like trying to make toast with a light bulb.

brb

lagi

You can’t polish the poop right?

exm

Quoted from lagi

You can’t polish the poop right?

Sure you can. Mythbuster did it, and they did a really good job btw. True story.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from exm

[…]
Sure you can. Mythbuster did it, and they did a really good job btw. True story.

yea it actually looked like a big brown shiny marble!

Phrozen

?

it’s two processors with 2.0 each but I think that means it won’t run at 4.0 but can run two programs equally at 2.0 ghz

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Phrozen

it’s two processors with 2.0 each but I think that means it won’t run at 4.0 but can run two programs equally at 2.0 ghz

Correct.

Phrozen

?

I found my fucking problem -.- I changed my res to 640×480(or something like that) and it must have changed back pretty soon after before I got used to it and I didn’t notice. I have been running tf2 in 1280×720(I think they are the right numbers) for the past month no wonder my fps was as high as a midgets balls.

Last edited by Phrozen,

Ripple

what are your fps now btw?

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from Phrozen

I found my fucking problem -.- I changed my res to 640×480(or something like that) and it must have changed back pretty soon after before I got used to it and I didn’t notice. I have been running tf2 in 1280×720(I think they are the right numbers) for the past month no wonder my fps was as high as a midgets balls.

If you can’t tell the difference between 640×480 and 1280×720 then your blind. Or have your monitor off.

Last edited by Azdean,

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Azdean

[…]

If you can’t tell the difference between 640×480 and 1280×720 then your blind. Or have your monitor off.

If you notice I said BEFORE I GOT USED TO IT -.- and to answer to ripples question my fps is about 30 at mid on badlands and on gran havn’t tested gully or freight yet.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2