Forum

Why so dick? Dont dick!

Created 29th September 2010 @ 14:33

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

ups

More e-drama incoming.

Me and my team had quite an unpleasant and awkward situation yesterday when we played against a team of complete dicks (looking at you, Sektor Gaming).

– We agree on a pcw in advance for 20cet.
– Both teams join the server
– We get a few messages from Sektor Gaming, that they have an official in a few days and they would like to choose two maps, instead of one.
– Our team decides to reject that retarded offer, since if thats the case, we would like to find someone else and play our map choice as well, as it was not discussed before with our team leader.
– They agree to play our map as second instead.
– We play their map, they tell us to leave the server.

My point would be this:
This is not the first time I encounter such behavior from a tf2 team and I am more than positive that everyone had a fair share of the same experience, but I am afraid things like this one right here are becoming quite common in the community. I understand when people are just losing a few players when its too late in the evening, and they cannot continue playing as a team, but events like these (when people are clearly dissing you) really make you annoyed.

Please be honest with the team you are going to play.

Last edited by ups,

Spike Himself

TC

They didnt want to play your 2nd map so they left to find another game. What’s the big deal? Why so dick?

crzfst

Would like to point out some mistakes you made, 1st one would be that you actually wanted to play them.

FADe

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/7907/ A http://www.rollingrains.com/case_studies/graphics/daiseyshot.jpg

ups

Quoted from Spike Himself

They didnt want to play your 2nd map so they left to find another game. What’s the big deal? Why so dick?

First of all: no, they didn’t leave, the asked us to leave. Good job not reading my post till the end (well, properly reading it anyway), where the point of the whole topic is. Pay attention, this is e-drama.

Furthermore, if you must know, its quite hard to get a more-or-less decent match at that time, for 1 map especially. Not saying Sektor is decent, they are quite shit, but please get the point.

Quoted from crzfst

Would like to point out some mistakes you made, 1st one would be that you actually wanted to play them.

Sorry crzfst. Will ask you next time :D

And yes, thank you dauq

dauq: well
dauq: what have we learned
dauq: 1. sektor gaming is a bunch of gay people
dauq: 2. always play your map first
dauq: especially on others server

Last edited by ups,

crzfst

Quoted from ups

Sorry crzfst. Will ask you next time :D

You’ve learned your lesson.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Spike Himself

The big deal is that when you play at a roughly mid+ level, an evenings worth of PCWs is only worth as much as your opponents reliability. You only have a handfull of teams that are fun to play against, and this means you have to schedule in advance to get an interesting game. If a team does something like in ups post, you’re basically left with nothing to do and no one to play.

Nikola

Lol you wure a dick to my team yesterday so you deserve this. Dick.

dick’d much

Last edited by Nivzeh,

DIEHARDD

Please! Ups! you are such a sissy :D… Yeah we said that we gonna play 2nd, but we had problems with each other, and we werent playing straight next game, we were talking with each other. And now you are making thread about it, dude seriously, look at yourself, so pathetic…

EDIT: + This is just a game (virtual game), you can easily find other enemies in 2minutes. You are making thread about it that TF2 would be your whole life, then seriously mate…

[Edited by Byte don’t use racial words please]

Last edited by DIEHARDD,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

The big deal is that when you play at a roughly mid+ level, an evenings worth of PCWs is only worth as much as your opponents reliability. You only have a handfull of teams that are fun to play against, and this means you have to schedule in advance to get an interesting game. If a team does something like in ups post, you’re basically left with nothing to do and no one to play.

This isn’t much different for Low+/Mid- tbh, it’s either find a Div 5/4 team that are friendly and are a good skill match up for your team or trod through a whole bunch russian mixes, teams that only want to play their map and then piss off, teams that bitch and moan at even the slightest deviation of classic 6v6 (like heavies and pyro’s) or trolling twats.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ups

First of all: no, they didn’t leave, the asked us to leave

I guess by missing my point entirely, we’re at least on an equal level as far as reading comprehension goes :D

Furthermore, if you must know, its quite hard to get a more-or-less decent match at that time

Had no idea about this (that is, I’ve never heard anyone else complain about it. This could mean that either a) others don’t complain about it or b) it doesn’t really happen. Either way you lose!)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Jigsaw

It’s quite simple, just don’t play against Sektor Gaming! :)

droso

o/

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Complety agreed with this.
It’s like impossible to get a mid+ game at 20.30.
You have to schedule every PCW in advance.

dauk

what’s the point of it? It have happened and it will happen. It may not only be because of second team doesn’t wan to play certain map or whatever, some players might to go after one map and they didin’t know it before. The world won’t become a better place only of your whine and flame towards other team. Once again: what was the purpose of it?

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »