Forum

How about paroling Gryzor?

Created 18th September 2010 @ 20:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

not sure why thoa has a hard on for gryzor and is marking his half year anniversary, but gryzor always came across as an opinionated bellend, still letting him post on here is probably still more interesting drana wise than most of the topics put up on here.

nvc

unban! (not that i actually care)

Last edited by nvc,

xzr

gryzor is a fucking retard

Kinyu

popkõrns

unban gryzor.

minimoose

Quoted from Tapley ❤

not sure why thoa has a hard on for gryzor and is marking his half year anniversary, but gryzor always came across as an opinionated bellend, still letting him post on here is probably still more interesting drana wise than most of the topics put up on here.

n00ne

Yay for drama. Unban his ass, his posts were always some funny shit

Snyyppis

RLM

I’ve found etf2l forums a much nicer place without his arrogance.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Never knew the guy, but he and D2M were the only ever admins to actually enforce a no-shit policy which made this place better, unfortunately, both have gone.

No matter how annoying his trolling in posts was, and how much of a cock he portrayed himself as, he did his job as admin. Setting that aside, I didn’t agree with how he ended his battle, but it was something he wanted to let out.

Edit: fuck gryzor threads :|

Last edited by howdeh,

infussle

did he join AA? That thread telling us about alcohol would be enjoyable for me.
Unlease the Beast!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from infussle

did he join AA? That thread telling us about alcohol would be enjoyable for me.
Unlease the Beast!

Yeah parole often entails some counselling too.
I will authorise this action if Dunc signs up to be his sponsor.

Pretty simple, either give gryzor another chance, or give d2m the same ban for “releasing internal logs”. Or do nothing and continue to be the inconsistent admin team we’ve grown used too.

minimoose

or just delete braffle

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I’m all for unbanning gryzor but if he does something stupid just make his ban even worse and he probably will so that makes him go away even longer!

Pendji

You cant handle the Gryzor!

.____________.

Quoted from minimoose

or just delete braffle

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »