Forum

Favourite TF2 player of all time?

Created 15th September 2010 @ 12:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 34 Next »

Pie Are Squared

.:ne:.

I like the spy best because he backstabs and wears a suit like me.

longas

bybben / haza (as scout)

danny.

KondoR &nd Abra

Dogghi

бекон

agron, for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HtuV2K8E7w

alfa

pledge & dusty

WildCard

nos :)

sweiny

trick17

electro for being the nicest turkish and swiss guy at one time. giggle master 9001

dunc

infs
dp.

That’s such a difficult one..

In terms of playing ability I’d have to go with Kyynel, Haza, Rybben and Punpu as they to me are the five most talented players in the game.

In terms of community, I think F2 and Moose are unsung heroes that have helped to shape TF2 on an unimaginable scale, mostly from behind the scenes. Without that pickup bot TF2 wouldn’t have half the competitive scene it has now, guaranteed.

Dave, JB and Admirable do some amazing and consistent work for the community too, but out of those players only JB doesn’t have special needs, and nobody likes a spacker.

tl;dr

pukz this is a fucking ridiculous topic, there’s far too many brilliant people in this community :D

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

boomeh

pukz

Quoted from dunc

pukz this is a fucking ridiculous topic, there’s far too many brilliant people in this community :D

Exactly dunc and all those brilliant people should get a mention…

Furi0us

Zeroxxxxxxx

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from pukz

[…]

Exactly dunc and all those brilliant people should get a mention…

Ok, well, to begin with:

I’d like to give a shout out to your Mum for pleasuring me in a very enjoyable and regular manner…

etcetc

:D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Kynnel, my team played PwR gaming in an ESH match once, I was demo and was standing kinda close to him, launched for pipes and he timed his dodging so well he moved between each time I had just fired, it was some crazy matrix kung fu shit.

And F2 for doing some insane healing at the i40 finals.

Springer

DAKKA

Arnold for introducing the FAN and making a lot of ppl rage.

(and his awesome maps)

pukz

Quoted from dunc

[…]

Ok, well, to begin with:

I’d like to give a shout out to your Mum for pleasuring me in a very enjoyable and regular manner…

etcetc

:D

I’m confused, I just spoke to my Mum and she assured me that the closest she has been to a northern monkey with no sense of wit was at Chester zoo.

ectect.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 34 Next »