Forum

Favourite TF2 player of all time?

Created 15th September 2010 @ 12:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 34 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Byte!
Not only a exceptional player, but also a great contributor and champion of the community.

Edit: He’s still a cunt though.

Last edited by Admirable,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

_ben, nuff said.

ouch

i’d say frooker. no one knows him but anyway.

hapha

Quoted from seraph

ARRRGH COVERED IN BEES.

^Eddie Izzard Joke

Torden- for being medic when Sneis wonders into trains

Crink

-9w-

_Ben

clippen

Jh or stenolov, cant choose.

Ramown

TIDS

SteveyJJ cuz he’s a sick Rufus

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Some of the people in this topic bring back so many memories, it makes me realise how proud we should be of this community and how great it really is.

There are countless people I could mention, but particular standouts include Agron, Mick, all my Mafia crew, the Epsilon massive, people like F2 and Torden who have worked tirelessly to develop the scene, guys like Admirable and Perry who are brilliantly committed to LANs, my main man JB, everyone who used to play invite.pickups, the founding fathers of teams like Fracture, Interrobang and 4Kings.

Just so many great people :)

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Stealthy
Awesome guy and brilliant to watch, met him at i34 when I was fairly new to the game and he showed me and my mates a few cool spots and gave us a quick run through of what to do on gravelpit, awesome dude!

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

There’s so many… (You know who you are) :)

But I say: EleFanTeN and Skepna (and everyone in the current SdX lineup)! Awesome guys.

Last edited by Garm3n,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Next to Coinz, I’d also would like to mention Loco. For being crazy as fuck.

dead account

Team Dignitas win this for me, but in particular; Darn, bybben, ryb, haza and agron (for his gravelpit tactics youtube video).

Also to Epsilon and Byte who played their part in the i40 final.

All of those involved in the development and running of leagues (ETF2L, WPTF2L and ESL alike).

And all of those involved in providing great extras such as tf2lobbies, pixelpickups, mpukpickups and STV relays.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Ultimate shout-out thread.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from freshmeatt

Ultimate shout-out thread.

Lots of happy man love.

tasKu

e-famous

Vallone, totally :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 34 Next »