Forum

Digital Warfare looking to add TF2 squad

Created 11th September 2010 @ 16:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

LoneGun

Hi all,
I’m LoneGun, team manager at Digital Warfare. We are currently looking to add a TF2 squad to the clan. We can provide voice comms server + match server to the right clan. I am really looking to add a div1 clan but I am realistic :D
High-Med Div 2 would be excellent. I know that I am a pretty much unknown entity in the TF2 community but those of you that were ever a part of the TFC community may remember me from various roles, such as UKTFCL head admin, Vitality Ladder Head Admin, England team manager etc.
The reason I want to add a TF2 team is to follow up on our successes from Team Fortress Classic back in the early 00’s late 90’s.
some background on Digital Warfare.

Digital Warfare was formed in 1999 as a HLDM clan by Biggz, we soon moved over to playing TFC on Launch. We had an immediate impact on the community and were soon respected as a high quality clan and as one of the top teams in Europe we constantly competed at the top level challenging for Honours from our formation until the day we decided to retire from TFC.
Our Honours list is as follows:

ETFCL Season 1, 4 Winners
UKTFCL Season III, VI, VIII, X Winners
UKTFCL Season I, II, V Runners Up
TGSLUK Season 1, 2 Winners
GWTFCL Season 2 Winners
GWTFCL Season 1 Runners Up
WPTFCL Season III Winners
BWTFCL Season II Winners
i7 LAN Series Winners
Clanbase TFC Cup Winners

In addition to this we spent a short time competing in the North American ladder STA winning the silver ladder easily and competing with the top gold clans, quite a feat at the time with most members relying on ISDN lines.

If you feel that you can offer DW as a clan the chance to make an impression on the ETF2L then please contact me on steam ([email protected]), Xfire (lonegun74) or via our website

Last edited by LoneGun,

ilike2spin

RLM

Best of luck.

Trex

-cavalier-

these guys are TF legends <3

gl

LoneGun

also as i am fairly new to tf2 community where else could i get a team??

Quoted from LoneGun

also as i am fairly new to tf2 community where else could i get a team??

I’d advise looking in the recruitment section for any free players. But CommFortress might have some extra stuff as well, although they are mainly US based, I think.

Good luck, always nice to see new MGOs :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Gl sounds like a nice setup! Although i don’t think you’ll get any top div2 or div1 teams applying as most have mumble/team server, perhaps set your sights on up and coming div3 teams?

Bury.

internecine

GL, not just a random ‘mgo’ looking for a top team, they have some serious history of being a top team back in the day. Anyone being picked up should feel the heat of trying to match what they once were :p

Loco

Mayo

Awesome team from tfc,digital warfare where the team to beat and a dominant force back in the day,Gluck in your search for a high tf2 squad I’m sure you can pick someone up.
Gluck

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Was always a pleasure to play with and against LoneGun and the other guys from [DW] in the TFC days.

Best of luck with finding the right team to suit you :)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Had fun playing against your team in UKTFCL and ETFCL, was in 8thlegion clan in those days. Good luck finding a descent clan here! Its always good to see legends reappear :-)

Mick-

Top TFC Team , how are you doing Lonegun? are Defrag , Tenchu playing it ? fun to see you around for sure !

<—Lf-Mick=BC=El-M@tador ;)

Big Chief

one of the best teams that ever graced TFC and was always a pleasure to play against them, even if we did get spanked 95% of time. A team with modesty and respect for others from what i remember and not a muppet in sight.

Really hope it all goes well, you deserve a top team to take over the reins of what used to be a name to be looked upto.

wish you a great return, and its great to see the name shine in TF once more

( [-RvR-] Big Chief )

achy

Best TFC clan to grace the game! Wish you the best of luck!

LoneGun

none of the old dw members play tf2 :( wish i had remembered you played for dignitas mick, i woulda hunted you down at i40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »