Forum

Leavers: without a clue

Created 26th November 2008 @ 12:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Wlv

RaWr ::

I was guessing that the reason he hasn’t moved up from a division5 player yet is because his team isnt capable of doing so :P

PSYduck

i was just thinking that before i read your post wlv. we (GoT²) started in div4 and lost alot of games and had to go to div5. then we had an ok season and a great play off so now we are going back to div4. those last games were the most fun (and stress) i ever had in tf2 and i think we made some nice progression even if we are only low+.

to all clanless players i can just say: find yourself a stable clan with some nice guys even if it’s div 4 or 5 and have fun and work yourself up. the seasons are not that long so if you really deserve to play in a higher division you will get there.

now stop bitching a go play! ;)

jlp

^ , playing in a good team is more important than playing in a skilled team

Rele

wlv, my last clan folded 2 weeks ago, we probably could hae made it to div4 top3 but we never got a stable lineup, so yes, you guess right in some way.

To everyone that thinks not many clans are recruiting: It seems like its true but many clans just dont open up a recruitment thread, so opening a [Player not found]-thread doesnt have to be chanceless.

Madsie

i refuse to even play L4D Team Fortress series has been good since tfc and its up to people to start clans or join clans i think people should give more consideration for lower clans aka helping them if theuy are higher skilled to do tactics this will make room for more low skill clans and players can always start a clan with us ;) http://www.epicclan.co.uk so theres always possiblities i think people are just too lazy

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4