Wtf is going on there ?
seriously…

hal

blah

blame highlander challenge

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Valve just released a message on facebook and their website saying the highlander cup is now open for buisness and anyone who participates gets a medal. Just the shit just hit the fan. Better than a million forum posts of “lul i am high pyr0 recr00t me!”1”

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Pretty funny to see all these guys who think they are mid+ or high :D

There should be another highlander recruitment section, so that the recruitment board isn’t flooded with all these high skilled pyros and stuff.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

For the time being, the standard recruitment section is going to be taken up by a lot of highlander stuff, so it’s off limits for 6v6 teams and players. Please use the new 6v6 recruiting forum for all your 6v6 recruitment posts (READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST FOR NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE SKILL RATING SYSTEM).

Mid is relative.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from SnowiE

For the time being, the standard recruitment section is going to be taken up by a lot of highlander stuff, so it’s off limits for 6v6 teams and players. Please use the new 6v6 recruiting forum for all your 6v6 recruitment posts (READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST FOR NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE SKILL RATING SYSTEM).

er

Last edited by octochris,

Pendji

Theres a highlander recruit section already?

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

I don’t see why the recruitment section should be changed to suit a one off tournament :/
surely there should be a forum for highlander recruitment rather than the other way round

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

There is a forum for highlander recruitment, but it’s not immediately obvious who should be using the recruitment section on the main menu. When faced with the option of explaining it to roughly 1800 highlander players, half of whom won’t have ever used the site before, or temporarily relocating 2400 ETF2L 6v6 regulars, most of whom will have been around long enough to remember the old recruitment forums, I chose the latter.

Skyride

DUCS

Couldn’t we just a create a duplicate version of the Recruitment section for highlander? (I am bearing in mind we would physically run out of space on the top banner with that many links). Alternatively, how about making an extra parameter for “team type” on the recruitment section?

I’d actually be up for coding that myself tbh.

SXBIG

GCBD

It would be nice if someone recruited me, if you need a somewhat good soldier hook me up.

Luin

Ummm….I need to be recruited. I’m very…how you say….versitile. My comp is kinda bad, so I lag….a little. BUT! 9v9, should be fine with my comp. I can play any class needed. My best, in list of awesomeness in that class is: Engie,Medic,Soldier,Demoman,Pyro,Heavy,Spy,Scout,Sniper.

PLZ RECRUIT LOL….Okay…got the n00bishness out.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

If you are looking for a highlander team please post a thread here.

If you are looking for a 6v6 team please post a thread here.

Please make sure to read the stickied rules threads in each forum.

Thread locked.

Locked Pages: 1