Forum

Nothing Personal Jump Server

Created 15th July 2010 @ 18:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Destrutor

Hey guys, after being fed up with high pings I get to the chillout zone jump server, I’ve bought and set up my own. It’s hosted in the UK, is a 10 slot server and will soon be running a mod to record speed records for each map with a top 10 scoreboard.

Current map rotation, is basically all the jump maps in my maps folder, but if you have any you want me to put up, post a link here and I’ll see what I can do. The map rotation is:
jump_adventure
jump_aridia
jump_elysium
jump_hobo
jump_impact_beta2
jump_pagoda
jump_propel
jump_rush
jump_speed
jump_speed2
rj_rckteer
rj_rckteer_adv
rj_training_v2

So far I have only payed for one month, as a test to see how much this will be used, if it usually has an average of about 4-5 people in it most nights I’ll keep it up, if not I’ll let it go down at the end of the month.

HF Guys

connect 91.121.67.19:27200

Last edited by Destrutor,

LikeThis

THANK YOU SO MUCH

sMisk

:id:

will add to server favorite :)

Destrutor

Right, got added by Peio and he has kindly offered me to get a 10 slot server on his server for free! So keep watching this thread, I’ll change the name of the current server to the new IP and post the IP here when it changes. Thanks Peio!

LikeThis

jump_yukka

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/90900

Dogghi

бекон

no map download from server :(

Destrutor

The new server, which should be up tomorrow or the next day will have a download server, rtv and the jump map mod all working on it

Destrutor

New server ip – 91.121.67.19:27200, also the old servers name
Has sourcemod + same maps + download server + a plugin that records how long you take to finish a map and has a scoreboard for each map

Last edited by Destrutor,

herpderp

DAKKA

jump_style

gK

Mc\\\'s

jump_kilo / jump_vendetta / jump_tholos / jump_cheval /jump_muffin_b4 etc, basically all the maps that allready are on the chillout.

Destrutor

New map rotation –
jump_adventure
jump_aridia
jump_elysium
jump_hobo
jump_impact_beta2
jump_muffin_b2
jump_pagoda
jump_propel
jump_rush
jump_speed
jump_speed2
jump_style
jump_tholos
rj_rckteer
rj_rckteer_adv

I uploaded all the ones people wanted above that I could find on fpsbanana, if you could give me a download link then I’ll upload them as well

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

Update the server! :)

Destrutor

Done.

ups

I don’t like jump servers.

Nothing personal.

Destrutor

i se wat u did thar

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »