Forum

Blut vs Needle

Created 10th July 2010 @ 18:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from octochris

If playing in d5/6 use bluts because scouts don’t know how to dodge, anything higher than that use needles.

How very, very rude sir! Lots of scouts that kill me can dodge very well. Granted, some of ’em fall to a deadly hail of needles, but even so, it’s needles all the way, 6hp/sec ftw natch!

Last edited by Monkeh,

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

How very, very rude sir! Lots of scouts that kill me can dodge very well.

You’re just missing :)

Monkeh

Quoted from jgmaster

You’re just missing :)

Well of course I’m just missing, but I’m not constantly alone during matches, sometimes, someone comes to try and rescue me from duels and find, ‘that jumpy little shit’ a bit too…..’jumpy’ to kill as well.

(they’re just missing too, I know, I know! *sigh)

Last edited by Monkeh,

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

Needles, if you are going at scouts for spare hp, your doin it wrong.

Skiin

Definatly Needles hands down, considering you spend most your time healing and not being one of them battle medics.. Needles win hands down easily.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Traxantic

Blut. The people using the needles don’t even make use of the weapon and still panic around charging for the health on the other side of the map.

/thread.

i do believe trax is right… did u know traxantic is a completely made up word and only refers to the online persona he has created for himself and NOTHING else… seriously type it in on google and ud be amazed <3 trax

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Chelch

Needles, if you are going at scouts for spare hp, your doin it wrong.

Says the soldier who shoots the wall next to him to build uber when he’s below 50 hp :D

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Nozomi

Quoted from flushy

[…]

i do believe trax is right… did u know traxantic is a completely made up word and only refers to the online persona he has created for himself and NOTHING else… seriously type it in on google and ud be amazed <3 trax

i also got to agree

me blut

AnimaL

needles all the way…

blut is only for fooling around, which, if ur playing d3 or lower, might as well be the case…at least it has been for me

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from Traxantic

Blut. The people using the needles don’t even make use of the weapon and still panic around charging for the health on the other side of the map.

/thread.

this^

Royze

aHn
2strong

I tried em both, on high leveled pcws and officials and appearently the needles are way more helpful. I found myself way more times thinking “oh, im so lucky that i regenerated so fast my health instead of picking up a medpack” than “yay that 42 hp i gained from that scout really saved me”.
My first theory was “why would i wait to gain health if i can grab a medpack?!” but when you play with the needles it just regenerates so fast that till you get to the medpack you already have like 120 hp, ofcourse sometimes you have to grab a medpack but it delays your team. Anyway imo needles are much better end of discussion :p

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Royze

I tried em both, on high leveled pcws and officials and appearently the needles are way more helpful. I found myself way more times thinking “oh, im so lucky that i regenerated so fast my health instead of picking up a medpack” than “yay that 42 hp i gained from that scout really saved me”.
My first theory was “why would i wait to gain health if i can grab a medpack?!” but when you play with the needles it just regenerates so fast that till you get to the medpack you already have like 120 hp, ofcourse sometimes you have to grab a medpack but it delays your team. Anyway imo needles are much better end of discussion :p

The boss has spoken.

Random

[Gb]

Quoted from Royze

I agree with this, if you just let yourself regen you can push up with half health and be at full pretty quickly, if you needed to run back for a health pack you’re just being too slow.

Leonard McCoy

Depends on the map really. On faster maps use the needles, but on slow maps using the blut can be more suitable.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Leonard McCoy

Depends on the map really. On faster maps use the needles, but on slow maps using the blut can be more suitable.

damnit man i’m a doctor, not a scientist!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »