Forum

mpuktf2.pickup

Created 15th June 2010 @ 16:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from ZeyOrk

[…]

I am training Atty to take my place, which is unlikely that he will :) Just ask demsi he sucks everyones dick in this community as I do(except joske and berserker, cause they’re cunts)

WHERE ARE YOU MY FELLOW TURKISH FRIEND?!?!?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

Stew

Quoted from Daggial

[…]

You can also get in, if the admin decides that you are worthy. :D But yeah, you still need mid div3 experience at least.

crzfst

Quoted from Stew

[…]

You can also get in, if the admin decides that you are worthy. :D But yeah, you still need mid div3 experience at least.

mid div3 or not, you won’t get there without one of admins being your friend.

Stew

nvm

Last edited by Stew,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Tehgnarr

and srsly, who needs comms on granlands anyways? by now, everybody should just know what to do.

This is why you are div5 and not in pug2.

kaidus

WiK?

Needs better system or more admins.

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

I for one like the new pickup2. Usually you get a good game on a night if you stay up. Before it was completely shit. I dont care if someone has good comms if they cant actually play the game :P A 1.5 might not be a bad idea. Roll with that? pickup2 is fine and will pick up very soon. People are just picking a problem at something thats absolutely fine because they love drama. + who cares if pickup1 is dead? Its like pub…….play pub?

kaidus

WiK?

My problem is the amount of good players that don’t get in because they can’t adhere to some arbitrary rule set that states if someone wasn’t good 6 months ago then can’t join even if they’re good now.

FADe

I think an invite was requested twice for myself, different occasions by different players. I meet the requirements. Never pestered/pm’d an admin once about it. 200days later… :[

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from kaidus

My problem is the amount of good players that don’t get in because they can’t adhere to some arbitrary rule set that states if someone wasn’t good 6 months ago then can’t join even if they’re good now.

afaik the invite system will be changed as soon as f2 got time so good people can get in easier

alfa

Quoted from FADe

I think an invite was requested twice for myself, different occasions by different players. I meet the requirements. Never pestered/pm’d an admin once about it. 200days later… :[

Same, I even subbed sometimes there and tbh I can say it was pretty alright even tho I couldnt use comms (because I don’t have the mumble details).

Oh well, untill then pug na it is

Last edited by alfa,

Mike

TEZC

my chances of getting in are so high

Dante

Quoted from Mike

Daggial

fap

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
mid div3 or not, you won’t get there without one of admins being your friend.

that’s why admins’ friend lists are full XD XD XD

blorg

Quoted from Mike

they’re not lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »