So who wants the earbuds?

Created 11th June 2010 @ 00:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 Next »

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

We’ll be doing some more tomorrow.

Have about 45 ppl left from the current queue, will do them first.

We’ll see how many more we can/want-to do after that.

Ash

cc//
cc//

I would like to get the Arie, don’t suppose you could do it for me tomorrow at some point? :P

Harlski

Quoted from Arie

Okay, I would add you but your friends are full.

Origo

i want mine too ! please :D

Defur

how do you know if your going to be done today ? is there some way for dave or arie to like, remember to priorotise me? Or do i have to have the computer on

I rather not since it is so loud

Last edited by Defur,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Arie

I have a question. Earlier, my firefox crashed, but I believe I’m still connected, as when I tried to connect it said LTG-Mould was already in use… Does that mean I’m in the queue or..?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

We have a list of ppl that were in the channel when we called it quits for the day, you don’t need to stay in the channel.

reactioN

Quoted from Arie

We have a list of ppl that were in the channel when we called it quits for the day, you don’t need to stay in the channel.

are you going to do that tomorrow too ? missed today

spendy

I was in the IRC channel but my comp crashed, so im wondering if im in the queue

banzaI

Why the channel is for invite only?
#iwantearbuds is a right channel?

Last edited by banzaI,

Antirox

so if it is still possible tell me, I am in the channels :p

Rust

SOAS

I was there when the channel was locked to invite only, and after drleon took names the channel went offline. My crappy windows wanted to update, so I couldn’t keep my comp on, so it restarted, and now I can’t get in the channel. so here’s my question:
Will I be able to get back into the channel once it goes online, or I have lost my chance to get an earbud?
I mean, the ones that were listed on the queue, are they supposed to be invited or the channel will be wide open when it goes online?

Owner[CW]

[CWC]

you will get your Earbuds so chill… i am just conected to IRC and waiting so why dont you to the same?

Defur

Quoted from Owner[CW]

you will get your Earbuds so chill… i am just conected to IRC and waiting so why dont you to the same?

well it makes you abit nervous dont it, when you dont know whats going on : P

leon told me to get into the channel at 11~ish so i guess that’s when the channel opens

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

We’re open for business again.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 Next »