Forum

High div voicechat

Created 31st May 2010 @ 06:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

What do you think the voicechat in high divs are like? Do they talk about the same things as low div skill or are they completely different? Does anybody have a recording from a voicehat from a match in div 1?

Z0R0

They talks by their power of mind so you wont hear anything from a chat record

Cooler

4Queens

check evil’s blog and fakkelbrigade site

Stew

Quoted from .

Do they talk about the same things as low div skill or are they completely different?

Nah dude. In div2 or above, they communicate telepathically.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from .

What do you think the voicechat in high divs are like? Do they talk about the same things as low div skill or are they completely different? Does anybody have a recording from a voicehat from a match in div 1?

Listened to a lot of div1 matches, I’d love to say the comms were more clear and organised than in other divisions, but the truth is I see very little difference, apart from perhaps being more terse in calls.

compton

cvx|

The biggest difference probably is that people in higher divs comm less about what others should do and just call plain information and let the teammates decide what to do themselves.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

The thing I noticed (atleast in CSS) is that the higher div you get, the more is left unsaid but picked up by teamplay. People know what to do and what they can expect so it really adds a feeling of control:)

Once played a match for fun where everyone could only make 1 call per round, went suprisingly well:D

cc//

“NİİİİİİİİCE” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woYEvBTph3A

Last edited by .,

Iller

tGa

Quoted from .

“NİİİİİİİİCE” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woYEvBTph3A

:D
Sounds like the usual comms for any team, except that half their comms is the word “Niiiice”…
Maybe that is on purpose, I doubt they really think everything is so niice all the time.
Maybe they have a rule that if you are going to say anything else than the usual position and health of the enemies and so on you are only allowed to say the word niiice.
Probably it keeps a positive atmoshere in the team which is of course really important.

About high div comms vs low div comms I guess what Compton say is very true.

In lower divs the comms seems to be more of a distraction to play well with a lot of people talking about irrelevant things, not talking at all, giving orders and commenting the play of others. Sometimes the comms are so full of shit that it seems the enemy team is just a minor distraction compared to that.. :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

When playing with havok he has 2 calls:

“SHIT THEY ARE WEEEEEAAAAK AS FUCK/SCOUT WEAAAAAAAAAAK”
“THEY’RE ALL BAD”

Last edited by Koeitje,

franco

they are people so they talk about the same things people do

stuntz

TCM in game comms:

springer: […]
Haunter: scout and solly tagged
skinnie: scout on our medic down
zerox: scout and demo with medic tagged
Coinz: scout down, demo down, medic down, im down, push
Byte: wait im setting a TRAP!”

Any resemblance to reality is pure coincidence :)

marn

Quoted from stuntz

TCM in game comms:

springer: […]
Haunter: scout and solly tagged
skinnie: scout on our medic down
zerox: scout and demo with medic tagged
Coinz: scout down, demo down, medic down, im down, push
Byte: wait im setting a TRAP!”

Any resemblance to reality is pure coincidence :)

false info if I’m correct:D

Byte is playin’ med now and numlocked is demoman:D

skinnie

TCM

pretty accurate ;D

GriZZly

omg, how can a MEDIC lay traps :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »