Forum

Community looking for TF2 Team(s)

Created 16th May 2010 @ 09:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

thirtyfour

Just to keep this from dissipating forever..

We have taken on a team now and have our public up, they are a fantastic bunch, we are still looking for more teams however, two more would be great.

Please don’t be shy to just speak to me, the community is a really great place at the moment and we found out that a good 80% of our players of other games apparently also like TF2 a lot, the atmosphere in the server when we are all in is really good.

Dr. Tickles

MAD
MAD

Added you on steam, will talk when you come on ;)

Good luck with the searching. Do you search only uk players or is swedish ok too? :)

ilike2spin

RLM

Just looking for friendly guys who are willing to give some time to build the TF2 side of a relatively new gaming community. Playing on pubs, being active on forums and idling in ventrilo (talks of changing to mumble when the server expires).

I’m sure the nationality isn’t a problem since not everyone there is from the UK but the CS players are going to i40 so being lannable in the UK is probably a plus.

Generally just looking for friendly guys to build a community. (Reference nervous energy community)

thirtyfour

Thanks spin :)

One of our most senior admins is a lovely swedish gent, I’m sure he wouldnt mind some company. We do ask that you are fluent in english though please.

thirtyfour

Quoted from Dr. Tickles

Added you on steam, will talk when you come on ;)

MAD have now signed up after a brief chat which confirmed they are simply perfect for what we are running here.

We have also recently (last 10 minutes) decided to make the switch to mumble, this will be done in the next couple of weeks, once we are happy with the server setup.

Still keen on one more TF2 team in the short run, with scope for more in the future.

thirtyfour

Our server is starting to see more action now, if you would like to get a taste of what FingerSports is about you are welcome to join us.

IP is – 81.19.208.55:28015

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2